Greeneville @ DB

7 hours ago, DOBYNSBENNETTman said:

Batman, I've been a Devil fan since I was 8. My first game was on tv in 1984 Duke vs WForest and Wake won. But as an 8 yr old kid, those white Helmets with duke wrote in dark blue on them just caught my eye.But the funny thing is. My Bro's and sis are all TARHOLE fans.And I didn't like the light blue color. So dem devils became my team.Found out as I got older, I had to have a blood transfusion because of bacterial and some other things in my blood when I was born. So where do you think they sent me? DUKE! and have the papers my parents saved still today to show folks. Cause I tell them that's the day they took that TARHOLE CRAP out and put that BLUE DEVIL Blood in me.LOL

Are you gonna be at the game?

Edited by DevilMan03

16 hours ago, DOBYNSBENNETTman said:

I grew up a Bird man. Wish I could have seen him play in person.Can't stand michelle Jordan, And yes it's because he's a TARHOLE!

My father-in-law is a big Boston fan and watched many Games up there when Bird played.I can appreciate all the greats even if I wasn't a big fan of their teams.My first favorite players were Bill Walton in Portland and Dr.J in Philadelphia.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:49 AM, BatmanDevil said:

My father-in-law is a big Boston fan and watched many Games up there when Bird played.I can appreciate all the greats even if I wasn't a big fan of their teams.My first favorite players were Bill Walton in Portland and Dr.J in Philadelphia.

Nice, Wouldn't mind chatting with ya sometime.