Greeneville @ DB

A scrimmage is a scrimmage... I'm sure both teams were without players !

I know for DB their starting QB was out and several other starters ! 

With this new coach I don't know what he showed on the field at the scrimmage .... only game time will anyone Know !

But I do know DBs offense will score on Greenville more than most may think ! DBs offense is stout .  They have some great runners and a QB with a good arm ! 

I just think it will be closer than most think this time around ! 

1 hour ago, kingindian33 said:

A scrimmage is a scrimmage... I'm sure both teams were without players !

I know for DB their starting QB was out and several other starters ! 

With this new coach I don't know what he showed on the field at the scrimmage .... only game time will anyone Know !

But I do know DBs offense will score on Greenville more than most may think ! DBs offense is stout .  They have some great runners and a QB with a good arm ! 

I just think it will be closer than most think this time around ! 

Blah, Blah, Blah 

Like I’ve said many times already 

GreenEville by 3+ Scores!!!

Many Db fans just don’t realize how good this Greeneville team really is this year. 

2 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Blah, Blah, Blah 

Like I’ve said many times already 

GreenEville by 3+ Scores!!!

Many Db fans just don’t realize how good this Greeneville team really is this year. 

Or maybe we just know that our boys aren't going to lay down for ole Greeneville. And maybe they my give as much as they take. And if nothing else, In the 4th ole DB can put the rest of the student body in. And I know theyd win then. Cause Greeneville cant cover over 2000 kids with there little over 900. Just saying. That seems to be some Greeneville folks thinking on here! ole DB is a big school. :shock:

34 minutes ago, DOBYNSBENNETTman said:

Or maybe we just know that our boys aren't going to lay down for ole Greeneville. And maybe they my give as much as they take. And if nothing else, In the 4th ole DB can put the rest of the student body in. And I know theyd win then. Cause Greeneville cant cover over 2000 kids with there little over 900. Just saying. That seems to be some Greeneville folks thinking on here! ole DB is a big school. :shock:

Account #2 

btw that little 4a school beat The Mighty Indians last year and will do it again on 8-17-18 lol 

20 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Account #2 

btw that little 4a school beat The Mighty Indians last year and will do it again on 8-17-18 lol 

Maybe they will.Then again maybe they WANT!But ill assure you that these Indians want just show up.And as for that little 4a school {as you say},beating them last yr and DB holding there on and controlling that game until mistakes happened.Im sure after the ball is kicked off.You and Greeneville will see and feel that DB is there to play!

Edited by DOBYNSBENNETTman

Never get excited or draw conclusions from a scrimmage. A coach that "tries to win a scrimmage" is a fool. Scrimmages (especially the first scrimmage) of the year is to try different things and players in different positions against another team. I'm sure Betsy and DB was doing that. Scrimmages are for learning, not winning. However I have noticed that the better teams usually do come out of a scrimmage having scored the most. Elizabethton does have a good team this year so it was a good test for DB. From that scrimmage we did learn that the DB secondary is still terrible for the 13th year in a row. Elizabethton's two scores came on two long passes. One of DB's great running backs is on the fence. The starting quarterback, Redwine is out most likely out for the first three games. His replacement is about 5'3" and weighs 130lbs. But other than that everything looks great.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

19 hours ago, bounder said:

Don't you Greene Devils go and make them Injuns too mad we got them coming to Oak Ridge the next week. And our little ole weak , sickly boys don't need a bunch of  mad wild Injuns coming to town.

MAD? What you talking bout willis! Those Indians will come to play when they come over to OR.Have a lot of respect for OR. And Greeneville for that matter.But anyone that thinks DB is going to just lay down,And at J Fred. They'll find out in a hurry!