Greeneville @ DB

41 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I mean it’s gonna happen! And when it does I hope you come back here and tell me how great I am for believing in the GreenE Devils! 

Hey I know you mean it. I figured that out after the first 25 times you posted it. And by all means.....Please keep it up.

56 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I mean it’s gonna happen! And when it does I hope you come back here and tell me how great I am for believing in the GreenE Devils! 

And I hope your son, or teammates , or Dad, or whoever is on the team that has you so arrogant and delusional plays well in the big game.....

1 hour ago, johndeere said:

And I hope your son, or teammates , or Dad, or whoever is on the team that has you so arrogant and delusional plays well in the big game.....

I’m sure they will! This group of kids are special and will win state again this year as well as this game! Db cannot win big games and hasn’t won anything worth a darn since like the 60’s? And that wasn’t even won on the field. 

Btw you comment about Greeneville having two plays is delusional. They have play makers all over the field especially on offense! But if you can’t stop a certain play I’m gonna keep running it. Can’t wait for he Db cry babies on here after the game!

Edited by DevilMan03

30 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I’m sure they will! This group of kids are special and will win state again this year as well as this game! Db cannot win big games and hasn’t won anything worth a darn since like the 60’s? And that wasn’t even won on the field. 

Btw you comment about Greeneville having two plays is delusional. They have play makers all over the field especially on offense! But if you can’t stop a certain play I’m gonna keep running it. Can’t wait for he Db cry babies on here after the game!

You are doing excellent work here DirtDevil. Keep um' coming.

36 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I think that "vertically challenged" comment I made hit home, Caine...   Lol

7 minutes ago, johndeere said:

I think that "vertically challenged" comment I made hit home, Caine...   Lol

If your talking about Cade Ballard being short you would be correct! He’s very short for a qb. With that being said he is a defending state Champion who holds many records at Greeneville as well as being last years 4a Mr. Football. And he’s also committed to Army to Qb next year. 

So while yes he may be short but he’s doing something with his size. 

49 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

You are doing excellent work here DirtDevil. Keep um' coming.

Waco,this reminds me of the guy who was supposed to be a DB fan from NC and made about  10 different accounts.Wouldn't be shocked to see a few Devil haters from Greene county do the same thing..Then again ,just about every school has a fan or two that is over the top .