Greeneville @ DB

19 hours ago, LINEDAD said:

DB scrimmages - Fri. 7/27 6PM @ Elizabethton - Fri. 8/03 6PM Home vs Tennessee High - Tue. 8/07 @ 2PM vs Ooltewah (neutral site half way)

Where's the neutral site?  might go see the Injuns. Maybe some of that bunch of Owls on the T  will be there, too.

7 hours ago, BVDevil said:

4 weeks from tonight 2 things will be settled....the score of this game and greenevilles 6 decade losing streak in kingsport

Hard to believe the percentage of Devil fans that seen the last Devil victory in Kingsport is probably about the same as our state football titles."3"

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

That will change next month 

I remember thinking years ago that I'd never see a National Title at UT in my lifetime.98 may have been it,so this may be it for many of us older Devil's.Depending on scheduling and if Greeneville has a team that can stand equal on the field at that very time in the future.I'll take that victory next month and call it even for what may  or may not have years from now.

5 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

I remember thinking years ago that I'd never see a National Title at UT in my lifetime.98 may have been it,so this may be it for many of us older Devil's.Depending on scheduling and if Greeneville has a team that can stand equal on the field at that very time in the future.I'll take that victory next month and call it even for what may  or may not have years from now.

I see the Vols contending for a National Championship within the next 4 to 5 years if Pruitt don't lose his focus !

Edited by Romansfive8

2 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

I see the Vols contending for a National Championship within the next 4 to 5 years if Pruitt don't lose his focus !

Dumb and LloydI hope so but there is always a bunch of contenders from around the country.Then there is the SEC with 3 or 4 teams every year that have high hopes .THEN there is that  SEC  school  about 312 miles southwest of UT who expects to win a title every year..

13 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Dumb and LloydI hope so but there is always a bunch of contenders from around the country.Then there is the SEC with 3 or 4 teams every year that have high hopes .THEN there is that  SEC  school  about 312 miles southwest of UT who expects to win a title every year..

As Catfish says on the  volunteer roadshow, "we're going 15 and 0 I promise you that" !   

https://youtu.be/2xjjpJFtwFo

Edited by Romansfive8