Greeneville @ DB

14 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

I remember that!  Classification have changed a little though!    I do not see why all 3 shouldn't make it to the playoffs!  However, somebody will be looking to pull off a major upset during that time!  BULLSEYE!!

The team that stays HUMBLED and FOCUSED and plays with TRUE SHEER GRIT the most will make it! 

No question they will all make the playoffs but only one "might" advance.

I am interested in another set of opinions.  What will the attendance be like at this game, and how does this matchup compare to big games in the past?  I'm told that the SH /DB game of 2012 was the biggest crowd in recent memory.  Maybe 12k or so that night.  How will Greene county travel, and what will the atmosphere be like?  Opinions....

19 hours ago, KEV-O said:

I won't be wishy washy. I have enough confidence in my team to say it, the finals will be Greeneville VS whoever the rest of TN sends for a sacrifice. GO GREENE!

I agree, the 14-1 Devils will blast thru Cookeville on Dec 1 and bring the 4A GOLD back to GREENE county.

Edited by blazer1set
4A

8 hours ago, johndeere said:

I am interested in another set of opinions.  What will the attendance be like at this game, and how does this matchup compare to big games in the past?  I'm told that the SH /DB game of 2012 was the biggest crowd in recent memory.  Maybe 12k or so that night.  How will Greene county travel, and what will the atmosphere be like?  Opinions....

Half of DB fans will be kids there only because there's nothing else to do and the blue hairs only there to see the band. Take those away and Greeneville will probably have more fans at the game.

WaCoJaCo is right about the band parents/friends/relatives/etc...   I only see DB play every now and then but have noticed at times some of the crowd leaves after halftime (i.e., after the band performance).    This game will be way too close for anyone to leave though so I would expect a good crowd all the way to the end.     Devils fans, I'm sure a lot of you may want to drop by Pals B4 the game, better get there early...

16 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

WaCoJaCo is right about the band parents/friends/relatives/etc...   I only see DB play every now and then but have noticed at times some of the crowd leaves after halftime (i.e., after the band performance).    This game will be way too close for anyone to leave though so I would expect a good crowd all the way to the end.     Devils fans, I'm sure a lot of you may want to drop by Pals B4 the game, better get there early...

They can stop by pals in greeneville on the way up