Greeneville @ DB

46 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I wish all high school games were streamed and then put on a database we could all go and watch anytime for free.I don't have a clue if it is but this game should be on tv so that every local NET fan can watch it.For all the folks that are not able to get out on Friday nights,Either one of these things would be great.

At least BVD will have video highlights and a lot of good inside stuff.

BTW, where is BVD these days, he should be on here talking some GREENE smack

5 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Just don't bring up Kiffin.I remember BVD and myself meeting  coach Fulmer back when he first took the UT job.I told coach my old UT hat would be worth more money after he signed it.Coach laughed and said I would probably want to burn it some day.

You mean Lame Kitten?

16 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Watched Besty and Anderson County this afternoon in the 7 on 7.  Both looked really good!  Going to be a fun exciting season.  Didn't get a chance to see the TNH Vikings, but heard they looked really good today!   

Besty , Anderson county and Greeneville have the biggest targets on their backs  in this part of the 4A state.Who knows what will come out of the middle and western part this year.Everyone talking about these three reminds me of a couple years ago with KC,Fulton and Greeneville.The early money was on Catholic with Fulton and Greeneville just behind.Yep,none of them even made the semi's.

59 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Besty , Anderson county and Greeneville have the biggest targets on their backs  in this part of the 4A state.Who knows what will come out of the middle and western part this year.Everyone talking about these three reminds me of a couple years ago with KC,Fulton and Greeneville.The early money was on Catholic with Fulton and Greeneville just behind.Yep,none of them even made the semi's.

I remember that!  Classification have changed a little though!    I do not see why all 3 shouldn't make it to the playoffs!  However, somebody will be looking to pull off a major upset during that time!  BULLSEYE!!

The team that stays HUMBLED and FOCUSED and plays with TRUE SHEER GRIT the most will make it! 

Edited by Romansfive8