Greeneville @ DB

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

You sir are 100% correct. And for those to young or to "old" to remember the John Riggins days that would be the number 44.  As in 44-0.  FORTY FOUR TO NOTHIN'

If you think Db is gonna win 44-0 your crazy. But can definitely see it the other way for a big greene devil win 

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

If you think Db is gonna win 44-0 your crazy. But can definitely see it the other way for a big greene devil win 

Your crazy for thinking I'm crazy for thinking DB will win 44-0 considering I never even mentioned that or thought about that. You're also crazy for saying you could "see it the other way" for a big greene devil win. So that makes you twice as crazy as me.

7 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Your crazy for thinking I'm crazy for thinking DB will win 44-0 considering I never even mentioned that or thought about that. You're also crazy for saying you could "see it the other way" for a big greene devil win. So that makes you twice as crazy as me.

It could very well be a huge Greeneville win. Like I’ve stated 3 scores or more for the Greeneville win 

22 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

It could very well be a huge Greeneville win. Like I’ve stated 3 scores or more for the Greeneville win 

Well if it's not 3 scores or more I will never let you here the end of it. And if DB wins you might have to move out of the country to get away from me. Just so you know.

42 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Congrats to Qb Cade Ballard on committing to  Army!!! 4th D1 commit for the devils this year!!! 

Great fit for the offensive scheme of the Black Knights of the Hudson.  I have two trips planned to West Point to see football games this fall.  Elated to have Cade choose Army.  

DB Indians Media Day is set for 8/03 & a full scrimmage will be later in the day...Kingsport against Bristol Tennessee High School. Tailgate at 4:30 so bring some cash and watch some football after. The DB band is going to be there. Free admission - DB Quarterback Club. 6:30 game start