Greeneville @ DB

15 hours ago, KEV-O said:

Who's the giant here though? 4A Greeneville or 6A DB?

My response was in regards to the "vertically challenged" comment.

However, in my opinion & which some may or may not agree/like ? 

-DB is the larger school & one of the largest in the state of TN. DB has more wins than most of schools in the US!  They are loaded with talent, have speed and size all over the field!  They have a great coaching staff!  Greene has not beaten DB on DB's turf in like 6 decades or so!   I would say the majority would pick and expect DB to win this game as usual, especially with DB having the home field advantage and that's OK!  DB has a great winning reputation and it has been earned!

Now for DMan, he is always going to pick Greene and have at least a 30+ no matter who their playing :)!

-Greene has been making some noise in the past decade and earning their respect and that's a great thing!  They are still the underdog in a lot of ways against larger schools (5A/6A) and maybe some 4A as well, but that's OK.    No matter who they play, I would think they have earned some respect at least in this neck of the woods and shouldn't be taken too lightly.  I would like to also include Betsy as another top 4A school in our neck of  the woods that has earned some respect.

Everyday, everywhere in this world there's a lot that is challenged with size and other obstacles. The odds do stack up heavily sometimes, but some never waiver and move to the top!

Take it for what it is, but be supportive, encouraging, and definitely be pumped for your team no matter who they are playing!  If someone talks a little smack, take it with a grain of salt & move on. OR you can have a little fun and talk a little smack back.   Most of us on here are on here because we enjoy the camaraderie and have respect for one another's opinion.

I know who I want to win and who I think will win!  I may give a prediction and I may not!  Either way I am looking forward to a huge awesome game come 8/17.  Let's keep it rolling!  Have a good one!

Db coach stated the Defense is the biggest question mark on his team. Will have replace entire secondary. Only 3 returning staters. Linemen will play both ways as well. Greeneville wins this game because they are better conditioned as we saw lastyear. Db will not be able to keep up especially with replacing that much defense 

36 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

My response was in regards to the "vertically challenged" comment.

However, in my opinion & which some may or may not agree/like ? 

-DB is the larger school & one of the largest in the state of TN. DB has more wins than most of schools in the US!  They are loaded with talent, have speed and size all over the field!  They have a great coaching staff!  Greene has not beaten DB on DB's turf in like 6 decades or so!   I would say the majority would pick and expect DB to win this game as usual, especially with DB having the home field advantage and that's OK!  DB has a great winning reputation and it has been earned!

Now for DMan, he is always going to pick Greene and have at least a 30+ no matter who their playing :)!

-Greene has been making some noise in the past decade and earning their respect and that's a great thing!  They are still the underdog in a lot of ways against larger schools (5A/6A) and maybe some 4A as well, but that's OK.    No matter who they play, I would think they have earned some respect at least in this neck of the woods and shouldn't be taken too lightly.  I would like to also include Betsy as another top 4A school in our neck of  the woods that has earned some respect.

Everyday, everywhere in this world there's a lot that is challenged with size and other obstacles. The odds do stack up heavily sometimes, but some never waiver and move to the top!

Take it for what it is, but be supportive, encouraging, and definitely be pumped for your team no matter who they are playing!  If someone talks a little smack, take it with a grain of salt & move on. OR you can have a little fun and talk a little smack back.   Most of us on here are on here because we enjoy the camaraderie and have respect for one another's opinion.

I know who I want to win and who I think will win!  I may give a prediction and I may not!  Either way I am looking forward to a huge awesome game come 8/17.  Let's keep it rolling!  Have a good one!

Greeneville as an underdog to another 4a opponent? I disagree on that one 

AS for who in east Tennessee alone could give the Devils all they want in 4A.I will say that Elizabethton is one of the few teams that has took Alcoa to the wire in the playoffs in the last few years and lets not forget how very close that game was with the Devils last year.I don't know what AC has lost but I don't think we wanted a rematch last year with their QB healthy.Nothing is a given and I'll keep saying it by using two years ago as a quick history lesson.The three favorites in 4A never even got a sniff of the championship game and the Champions came from west Tennessee.

23 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Nice Article by 5starpreps about the Greene Devils today! 

It looks like it is an awesome read but I'm to cheap to pay 6.99 for one article.I remember not to long ago,I would have gave 10 times that amount when my kids were playing sports to read any little story.That 6.99 can go towards their college now days

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:19 PM, DevilMan03 said:

Db coach stated the Defense is the biggest question mark on his team. Will have replace entire secondary. Only 3 returning staters. Linemen will play both ways as well. Greeneville wins this game because they are better conditioned as we saw lastyear. Db will not be able to keep up especially with replacing that much defense 

Nothing new, the defense has been the biggest question mark for the past 10 years. Our game plan will be to try and outscore you.

53 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Nothing new, the defense has been the biggest question mark for the past 10 years. Our game plan will be to try and outscore you.

Couldn’t do it last year and our team is stacked even more so than last. Go ahead and accept the fact that Greeneville is GOING TO WIN!!! Are you going to get on here and cry about it afterwards? Lol