Heritage Mountaineers 2018

58 minutes ago, bounder said:

Big Ed's is open until 10:30 Fridays, Billy's is good also. But of the two neighborhoods I'd rather go to Big Ed's at 10:00 on a Friday night. Plus it's only 100 yards from "The Ship" park and walk.

Once again, the voice of reason settles the great Billy's vs Ed's debate. Either way, you can't go wrong though.

Since we have 92 dragon in on the topic, I will confess the best high school football game chili dog I have ever eaten was at Clinton back in the 1990's. Did I say "chili dog?" I meant the best "four chili dogs."

3 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Once again, the voice of reason settles the great Billy's vs Ed's debate. Either way, you can't go wrong though.

Since we have 92 dragon in on the topic, I will confess the best high school football game chili dog I have ever eaten was at Clinton back in the 1990's. Did I say "chili dog?" I meant the best "four chili dogs."

Yes sir! Those were the best chili dogs I'd ever had from any hs football game. We still have a very good chili dog served at the visitors concession stand. I'll walk over there from the home side everytime just to get some of those chili dogs. 

5 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Yes sir! Those were the best chili dogs I'd ever had from any hs football game. We still have a very good chili dog served at the visitors concession stand. I'll walk over there from the home side everytime just to get some of those chili dogs. 

HEY, look at us. A Dragon and a Wildcat getting along. Next thing you know we will get the Maryville and Anderson County fans and start singing Kumbaya. Well, there will be that one Maryville fan who I can't never figure out what he is saying. Maybe Rebel Woman can sign to us what hez sayun.

18 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

HEY, look at us. A Dragon and a Wildcat getting along. Next thing you know we will get the Maryville and Anderson County fans and start singing Kumbaya. Well, there will be that one Maryville fan who I can't never figure out what he is saying. Maybe Rebel Woman can sign to us what hez sayun.

I have the up most respect for Oak Ridge, but there's no other team on our schedule id rather beat. Well, maybe AC. Haha

Hate to disagree but the best all time chili dog used to be at McMinn County. They had a lady that made their chili and I wouldn't eat all day just so I could load up on them.  Wasn't fit to be around on the trip home but.....

My three most want to beat would be Campbell County, Farragut and Fulton!

WILDCAT PRIDE

Edited by bounder

20 minutes ago, bounder said:

Hate to disagree but the best all time chili dog used to be at McMinn County. They had a lady that made their chili and I wouldn't eat all day just so I could load up on them.  Wasn't fit to be around on the trip home but.....

WILDCAT PRIDE

The team I hope you beat is Catholic. 

2 hours ago, bounder said:

WILDCAT PRIDE

I've never had a chili dog from McMinn County. 

My top 3 is Oak Ridge, Anderson Co, and Toss up between Campbell Co & Fulton.