2018 HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS

horse

9 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Spence of entitlement are you kidding. We really feel entitled getting shipped across the river to play teams we haven't even heard of before! We take 500 fans on the road and get 50 visitor in return with exception of Wayne Co. We had to give up most of our traditional rivals. We always loved whipping y'all. Now we can't even do that. We're just  a mistreated little 1A team.

If it makes you feel better Waverly will bring more than 50 lol and yes I know our visitors side needs some attention. Good luck this week Crappy!

On 8/7/2018 at 7:54 PM, Croppygenius said:

Lake Co is good but so is Huntingdon. Y'all seem to have forgotten about Cornersville. If their QB hadn't got hurt last year it would have been ugly and he's back! 

been reading coacht for years now and never had an account. had to make one for this. Lake county and huntingdon were far more talented than cornersville was last year. if cornersville makes it back to either team this year in the playoffs they"ll get beat by at least 3 touchdowns. you heard it here first. To say it would have been ugly is ridiculous the back up went in against lake county and did the same the starter would have

2 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

been reading coacht for years now and never had an account. had to make one for this. Lake county and huntingdon were far more talented than cornersville was last year. if cornersville makes it back to either team this year in the playoffs they"ll get beat by at least 3 touchdowns. you heard it here first. To say it would have been ugly is ridiculous the back up went in against lake county and did the same the starter would have

It was supposed to be Stangs by a ton over Cornersville last year! Throw shoulda could woulda maybe out when it comes to this season,to many variables! 

9 hours ago, Tigers6056 said:

If it makes you feel better Waverly will bring more than 50 lol and yes I know our visitors side needs some attention. Good luck this week Crappy!

Sorry Tiger I was referring to region opponents. I like you guys still wanting another of those fish plates I had last season. As far as visitors bleachers go you are going to see first class facilities in two weeks. I don't know why y'all can't have the same. Very supportive community and school system is the reason for our success. Our record since we started football in the 1930's is comparable to anybody's.

6 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

.Disagree! I thought Huntingdon was better than Cornerssville. Got beat by a team that never drove the ball inside our 20 for the game. Got stopped at the goal line to end the game. Could have gone either way. But if you're a great team you make that game go your way. We didn't and went to the house! Lake Co on the other hand made to many mistakes to beat a good team. I'm surprised they played Cornersville that close. I saw Lake Co play Dresden and Trinity last season and they should have won both. I did see Lake Co scrimmage in preseason and was very impressed. In limited viewing they seemed to have cleaned up a lot of their problems. I see them making the semis again.

9 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

If one is a starter and one is a back up they don't do the same things.  That is why one is the STARTER and the other is the back up

3 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

.Disagree! I thought Huntingdon was better than Cornerssville. Got beat by a team that never drove the ball inside our 20 for the game. Got stopped at the goal line to end the game. Could have gone either way. But if you're a great team you make that game go your way. We didn't and went to the house! Lake Co on the other hand made to many mistakes to beat a good team. I'm surprised they played Cornersville that close. I saw Lake Co play Dresden and Trinity last season and they should have won both. I did see Lake Co scrimmage in preseason and was very impressed. In limited viewing they seemed to have cleaned up a lot of their problems. I see them making the semis again.

I saw both Huntingdon and Cornersviile last year. Imo Huntingdon was the better team. Lake Co was all sophomores and freshmen last season that lead to being more undisciplined. I still think LC should have won the game. Huntingdon and LC would have been a great game. Cannot take anything from Cornersviile they earned the right to play in Cookeville. I will be very surprised if LC and Huntingdon does not play in the semifinals in tiptonville this season. Of course it depends on injuries and some luck  

12 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

More talent? Probably. More heart or toughness? Doubtful. You can have roster full of superstars. I will take a team of gritty players. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, sum1uno said:

More talent? Probably. More heart or toughness? Doubtful. You can have roster full of superstars. I will take a team of gritty players. 

That's exactly what Cornersviile had last year and they will probably be the same this season. They are the hunted this year. C' ville will not fly under the radar no more

Edited by lakecounty1968

12 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Sorry Tiger I was referring to region opponents. I like you guys still wanting another of those fish plates I had last season. As far as visitors bleachers go you are going to see first class facilities in two weeks. I don't know why y'all can't have the same. Very supportive community and school system is the reason for our success. Our record since we started football in the 1930's is comparable to anybody's.

I've been to your place and they are nice! Haven't seen the new carpet yet but I watched a couple games when Boo Weathers played. We are cooking fish this week if you want plate.