Springfield vs Gallatin

GWAVE1

5 minutes ago, Sportsman2 said:

i watched gallatin at trousdale.  trousdale is not your average 2A school and they would handle springfield this year easy too.  But gallatin looked like they didn't have much... my predicition... SPRINGFIELD 35 Gallatin 10!! 

that would really shock me but i hope you are right. 

37 minutes ago, Sportsman2 said:

i watched gallatin at trousdale.  trousdale is not your average 2A school and they would handle springfield this year easy too.  But gallatin looked like they didn't have much... my predicition... SPRINGFIELD 35 Gallatin 10!! 

I think you put way too much thought into a jamboree where teams are trying to find depth...Whether Gallatin or Trousdale won that scrimmage, not much thought needed to be put into it. And EASILY handle Springfield? Not hardly...

Edited by thegreatone36

5 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

I think you put way too much thought into a jamboree where teams are trying to find depth...Whether Gallatin or Trousdale won that scrimmage, not much thought needed to be put into it. And EASILY handle Springfield? Not hardly...

I have been around football a long time and especially in the middle tn area... its not hard at all to tell when a team has a playmaker. gallatin doesn't have any. and i won't get into an argument over a game that won't happen.  just an opionon

Gallatin really struggled with penalties that absolutely cost them.  Defensively they have to do a better job as well.  I thought the offense got better as the game wore on.  They definitely have some guys who can move the football.  

Springfield looked pretty good too.  They have a good 1-2-3 punch and the QB was outstanding.  He was a real leader out there tonight.  

Y’all have a real nice place.  It was a fun game that came down to the end.  Good luck to the Yellow Jackets.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Gallatin really struggled with penalties that absolutely cost them.  Defensively they have to do a better job as well.  I thought the offense got better as the game wore on.  They definitely have some guys who can move the football.  

Springfield looked pretty good too.  They have a good 1-2-3 punch and the QB was outstanding.  He was a real leader out there tonight.  

Y’all have a real nice place.  It was a fun game that came down to the end.  Good luck to the Yellow Jackets.  

The Wave showed alot of heart, the clock wouldnt tick fast enough, I am happy with our offense, especially the QB play, hope the downed players for both sides were mostly cramps, Good game and good luck the rest of the way!

1 hour ago, GWAVE1 said:

The early penalties killed the Wave’s early momentum and then the late offsides on 4th down was a real killer. I was really happy to see how the Jackets defense held up. Other than two blown coverages on the deep balls to 89 we did decent. Moving Johnson to corner has new guys at safety, and with a few injuries we’ve got backups to backups back there at times and it showed. 

Anyone who thought that by stopping Johnson you could stop the Jackets offense needs to watch the film of this game. 23 didn’t do much but other guys stepped up and made plays. We had a lot of guys going both ways and cramping was an issue.  We have to stay healthy though. 

Glad you liked the new place GWave, wish we had a little more seating for games like this though. 

6 hours ago, JacketLover said:

The early penalties killed the Wave’s early momentum and then the late offsides on 4th down was a real killer. I was really happy to see how the Jackets defense held up. Other than two blown coverages on the deep balls to 89 we did decent. Moving Johnson to corner has new guys at safety, and with a few injuries we’ve got backups to backups back there at times and it showed. 

Anyone who thought that by stopping Johnson you could stop the Jackets offense needs to watch the film of this game. 23 didn’t do much but other guys stepped up and made plays. We had a lot of guys going both ways and cramping was an issue.  We have to stay healthy though. 

Glad you liked the new place GWave, wish we had a little more seating for games like this though. 

You pretty much summed it up. And even though they still have a ways to go I thought our young OL did good on a few drives. I was shocked other receivers other than #23 had big plays.  Another positive for the Jackets was no turnovers that I remember.