APB: Where is Roy?

powerp

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I will have to agree with you. 

I'm not falling for this mess Barney. Pegleg and powerP must have locked Roy in that Grider mans bathroom and forgot about him, because I no that Roy would have been the first to get Murphy's book so he could make a website and give his synopsis on the Sequatchie game. Now how will I no over here in west tn. who the best passers are, who is big enough to play in the SEC, and who can nock holes for the runners? I guarantee you that Roy will be real mad when Grider finds him and lets him out, and I ain't joking.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Well OP is back so either my guess was completely wrong or the name was pass along to another.    

Slick Rick???  Wow showing our CoachT age with that name.  Those little stickers popped up everywhere in the county.  

Only the OG's know about Slick Rick haha.

On 8/14/2018 at 12:17 PM, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says RD is reportedly still tracking down his goat after she came up missing in Cookville. Recon us coacht fellers learned how them fellers up around Polk County & Greenback cherish them goats! LOPAO

Was wondering when you would make an appearance OLD PIRATE! Never thought I’d say I was missing your input considering our history. Even told JTMM as you have referred to him, I thought you were MIA!