Peabody @ Milan

FightingBlue0

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:46 PM, FightingBlue0 said:

It’s hard to win at Milan. Correct me if I’m wrong but the last time the opposing team won not on their home turf was Milan at Peabody in 2012. I don’t think Peabody has beaten Milan at Milan since 2008. 

Always hard to win in Milan. You never know when the clock will stop working! Lol!

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:45 PM, FightingBlue0 said:

I’m an all around high school football fan. I do particularly follow Peabody a tad bit closer than any other school though if that answers your question :mrgreen:

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:45 PM, FightingBlue0 said:

I’m an all around high school football fan. I do particularly follow Peabody a tad bit closer than any other school though if that answers your question :mrgreen:

Roll tide! I love High School Sports as well. But everone has to pull for their hometown team.

The more I come and watch practice in Trenton. The less I see... it’s like we are content that we beat Booker T last week. I remember back in the day when we used to play Milan we used to bring the wood each day that week to get our mindset knowing this will be a war. I know milan on the other hand is because that’s how their mentality is. I just hope we show up Friday night and not be a bunch of flag football players like I’ve seen this week. 

Edited by Goldenpride

9 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

The more I come and watch practice in Trenton. The less I see... it’s like we are content that we beat Booker T last week. I remember back in the day when we used to play Milan we used to bring the wood each day that week to get our mindset knowing this will be a war. I know milan on the other hand is because that’s how their mentality is. I just hope we show up Friday night and not be a bunch of flag football players like I’ve seen this week. 

It has been a strange break down during practice!!!!! 

Being completely honest guys....  This is why I love high school sports. This is a meaningless game and it has taken over the CoachT forums.

I love this stuff. I am only pulling for Gibson county in this one but since both teams are in Gibson county I will say ROLL GOLDEN TIDE!!!!!

The dawgs are going to get out coached in this game and the Tide will rise to the top!

Surprised I got zero response from previous post about the 40 times???? What happened man? Did I prove you wrong and you will not eat your crow?