Peabody @ Milan

FightingBlue0

15 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Them sissies ain’t got any stamina. I’m the only constant these days. I imagine ole coco and one or two other are out there lurking. Maybe we can get some of the TCA fellers to “shake the bushes” and flush them out. 

I'm here Big Purple, Always show up late to the party!

Allright enough funnin,what are the knowns and unknowns of this game,you will see Tide that is very similar to last year,perhaps a bit stronger since our skill position players are juniors now! If we can average 4 a yard up the middle or can get the edge on Milan with any consistentcy I believe we will see a PHS victory! I know nothing about Milan except they are smaller lines than the Dawgs we are used to but have a great new  OC that has decided to open up on offense! Will the new Milan system be battle tested enough  for a tough Tide that runs their offense to near perfection, or will lack of time in a new system "Bite the Dawgs"I won't sleep till Friday!!! ROLLGOLDENTIDE

This has been a back and forth series for a few years now. Trenton took the W last year not that that means anything. The dogs looked rough in the scrimmages but they looked much better Friday night. I know Trenton will be ready and will be a great gauge as to whether these dogs will hunt or not.  I think Milan will be ready to avenge the loss from last year, not ready to give a score prediction just yet tho. But That's just Robojoe's opinion. Dawgs will be riding the tide friday night like...

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Robojoe said:

This has been a back and forth series for a few years now. Trenton took the W last year not that that means anything. The dogs looked rough in the scrimmages but they looked much better Friday night. I know Trenton will be ready and will be a great gauge as to whether these dogs will hunt or not.  I think Milan will be ready to avenge the loss from last year, not ready to give a score prediction just yet tho. But That's just Robojoe's opinion. Dawgs will be riding the tide friday night like...

hqdefault.jpg

I think we are better than we were last year. They have made some changes on offense and we are spreading the ball out even more. The defense was really good last year and very good this year. The Tide will roll Friday 

34 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

This game has been nominated for the Titans High School Game of the Week.  That may say something about our rivalry we have going here.  Peabody and Milan supporters will have to band together to vote that our game wins the Game of the Week!  

We gotta win it y'all!!!!! That way at least Milan gets some kinda Way for Friday! RTR