South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucs (Grider against that Rodriguez man)

Southtowner

29 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You are trying to set us up. LMBO

Once again bass I'm telling you I'm from Sequatchie and I root for Sequatchie. I'm all about the truth. Truth is my Indians will struggle all season. 

Whitwell is a very good team, but I can put money on it right now that SP is coached better and will ultimately be the difference maker in the ballgame. 

12 hours ago, D60 said:

A little off topic, but on my way to Dunlap last Friday, going through Whitwell, that’s one of the hardest rains I’ve ever driven through. I really figured both our games would be cancelled. 

I think I saw Pegleg and PowerP come around us in a new speed boat last Friday night. I bet Pegleg traded that plane he use to fly to the games in on that.  I knew the water was bad when when we went by a pond on the way up there and saw fish huddled under an umbrella. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheGuvna said:

Southtowner,

What is this mess? You still have Roy's picture up on your website. I guarantee it will make Roy real mad and he wont show us Murphy's Poll anymore. He might even tell that Grider man to charge more to get into his stadium. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

I have a Dr's note. 

2 hours ago, sportman said:

I think I saw Pegleg and PowerP come around us in a new speed boat last Friday night. I bet Pegleg traded that plane he use to fly to the games in on that.  I knew the water was bad when when we went by a pond on the way up there and saw fish huddled under an umbrella. 

Sportman what is this mess.  Are you trying to joke us.  Those flying Zucchini brothers would never trade away their plane.

On 8/18/2018 at 6:08 PM, SCPRIDE30 said:

You’ll find out soon. Pretty bad whitwel has to get boys from Grundy to be good. That’s sad. Your season will end against sp in the playoffs and then whitwell will be a 3 win team maybe 4 like old times. . Grider is the best coach around and he’ll find a way to stop ya like he did last year. Sp will be too much for whitwell mark my word on it. 

Didn't sequatchie get a couple kids from grundy also?