Mightee Okelund comes two 825

STARSNBARS

13 minutes ago, Compton said:

Sportwriters Middle Tennessee needs 2 get the memo that Maryville and Alcoa is top 3 in the state and their usually top three 90% of the time. Htv I can't say much because I use 2 be one of them that hated on the success of maryville, but every preseason maryville should be top 3 and I'm rolling with maryville 24-20 over Oakland.

Fixed it for ya. Just because a couple of yanks voted Maryville and Alcoa down doesnt mean everybody thinks that way

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Welp tha best teem evur assimbulled and two play att tha Skeetur weal play our littull fellurs necks Fridee nite......Wif all thes Mid Tinn All-Stars addid two thair allreddy goodur rostur...Eye haiv maid tha Paytreeuts a tripull dijjetts favritt......Okelund bye 106.3.......:unsure:

That's a big spread Stars.  I'll take the Underdog.

latest?cb=20170909083036

Just now, TOM4000Patriots said:

Looking for another competitive game for 2 great programs.   Polls mean nothing until the final one is posted.   That's the one that counts.   Good luck to Maryville and hope for a safe game.   Go Patriots!!!

Looking forward to this one. I could be our last regular season game. (If either team can find an opponent) safe travels to Maryville. 

7 hours ago, Compton said:

Stars the best team ever assembled is coming to 825 lord willing Sept 7. This year Alcoa would beat Oakland by at least 17.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! (pant-pant) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm a RFL and even I know NO ONE is beating Oakland by 17 much less them tin cans off of Faraday!!

Edited by JSamson7

• CoachT locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• They’ve both gotten worse. I’ve seen enough games to know that. 
    • The only two transfers that Bearden has gotten that went on to play college football were a defensive back from Karnes, who transferred here way before the new coaching staff got here, and a running back from Carter, who went on to play at Maryville College. Both players received those offers while at Bearden, and both players got a diploma from Bearden High School. Therefore, they are Bearden kids, and you can’t do anything about that.   The transfer from Seymour didn’t win the job, what do you expect two quarterbacks to start at the same time? He played great on JV when he could stay healthy, and when he came in on varsity, he did great. The quarterback position is definitely going to be in good hands when the current starting quarterback leaves, but until then, they’re just going to be battling it out like every good quarterback competition does. The current starting quarterback has his flaws, and that is in the pass game, but what he doesn’t have flaws is running and scrambling, and if you go back and watch any game, which I’m sure you didn’t watch any, we used him very often, and when we needed a deep ball, we brought in the transfer from Seymour. The starting quarterback last year will be a senior this year, and the Seymour transfer will be a junior, so the Seymour transfer is definitely going to get his spotlight. He may even win the job this year. Football isn’t about who the newspaper thinks is the best kid. The best kid in the position will win the starting job, and I trust the coaching staff more than a newspaper or article to pick my starting QB.
    • I mean, we’ve only gotten two transfers that went on to play college football, one who went to UT Martin came his second semester junior year before the new coaching staff was here, and the other one went on to play at Maryville College, in which I don’t believe he had any interest prior to transferring.
    • An FYI: To see how an opponent has done against another opponent since 2001- go to the game by clicking on one of the teams. Click the G beside the game. For example, Milan: The info will show you the previous matchups and other info.
    • All these college signees went yo other schools for 3 years, were getting college offers then transferred to Bearden. It’s not like this staff did much to develop them.    The BBall coaches son and the Seymour transfer were some of the most talented QBs in the region, and you guys developed them into QBs who might complete one pass a game.