South Pittsburg vs Sale Creek (The Captain against that Cox man)

Southtowner

Dearest Mother -

I regret not having written you sooner but you need not worry.  Your youngest son is in prime condition and of sound mind. You'll be happy to know The Captain has been Victorious in his first two campaigns.  The first of which was against a band of revenge seeking Indians in what can only be described as a battle in a flood of biblical proportions.  The Indians from hog trough valley were valiant in their effort but The Captain had his Pirate Squad prepared.  Rumor was another band of warriors in the area threw down their arrows and returned home with no battle being waged.   The following week we were attacked on the homeland by 2 Divisions of privates. But The Captain knew of their weaknesses, therefore we were able to quell their efforts quite handily and sent them back to the depths of the swamps in which they came.  Sweet Mother of mine, there are rumblings in the air and more campaigns to come. But rest assured The Captain is at the helm.  -

Sergeant Southtowner 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Dearest Mother -

I regret not having written you sooner but you need not worry.  Your youngest son is in prime condition and of sound mind. You'll be happy to know The Captain has been Victorious in his first two campaigns.  The first of which was against a band of revenge seeking Indians in what can only be described as a battle in a flood of biblical proportions.  The Indians from hog trough valley were valiant in their effort but The Captain had his Pirate Squad prepared.  Rumor was another band of warriors in the area threw down their arrows and returned home with no battle being waged.   The following week we were attacked on the homeland by 2 Divisions of privates. But The Captain knew of their weaknesses, therefore we were able to quell their efforts quite handily and sent them back to the depths of the swamps in which they came.  Sweet Mother of mine, there are rumblings in the air and more campaigns to come. But rest assured The Captain is at the helm.  -

Sergeant Southtowner 

Good one! 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Sorry don't know what happened with that last post. Any injuries on our side and what about our kicking game. 

It looked like we had a couple get hurt the other night. I’m not sure what the status would be on those guys. Also our punter had like a 15 yard punt. He had some good ones at Sequatchie according to the boxscore. Hopefully those will show back up next time we punt.