Peabody @ Union City

PeabodyPride

4 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I do think we can win but I’m sure it will be a war 

After tonight's game, there is no doubt it will be a war.  Union City is hungry for a win this season.  I'm not sure how long it's been since UC started the season 0-2.  They'll be looking to make a statement in a big way for sure.  Peabody can't sleep on anyone.  It's time to go all out no matter who the competition is.  

For now...  I'm sure us Peabody folk's nerves are shot, and no doubt UC feels the same.  If we can keep everything level headed this week, I'm sure we're in for an all out 2A Region 7 Slobberknocker.  Roll Tide!

• Upvote 2

Well guys, we will see. Our defense kept Southside out of the end zone last night. The Hawks lone score came when a defender picked a fumble and ran it back for a TD. Leaving a 7-6 final score. So we should be able to play defense but we're going to have to do something quick on offense to get us through a couple of injuries. We will be fine. We have been here before and have always worked through it. We will be ready come Friday night

25 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

From what I’ve been hearing about the blows that UC took last night, I’m not so sure what to expect to see from them on Friday night. Peabody is coming off a very emotional win & a game that should increase their confidence level going forward. I’m interested to see how UC responds after falling 7-6 to South Side. 

Is there anywhere to see the union city south side game ? 

5 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

Well guys, we will see. Our defense kept Southside out of the end zone last night. The Hawks lone score came when a defender picked a fumble and ran it back for a TD. Leaving a 7-6 final score. So we should be able to play defense but we're going to have to do something quick on offense to get us through a couple of injuries. We will be fine. We have been here before and have always worked through it. We will be ready come Friday night

Swo this is the game I love to watch but hate it at the exact same time!!! People will see a different PPride on this thread,not soft y'all but if ya know me outside of Tha T you know it's "complicated" like a bad relationship ya won't out of but stay,hahahahahaha! I am very nervous and rightfully so,I fully expect for my Tide to get the best them Twisty fellas have next week!!!! I will throw a prediction out now!!! Peabody 17 U.C. 14 ! And if ya ain't wearing black and gold or purple n gold keep ya name Bennett on the pre game trash talk and festivities! Roll Golden Tide 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Swo this is the game I love to watch but hate it at the exact same time!!! People will see a different PPride on this thread,not soft y'all but if ya know me outside of Tha T you know it's "complicated" like a bad relationship ya won't out of but stay,hahahahahaha! I am very nervous and rightfully so,I fully expect for my Tide to get the best them Twisty fellas have next week!!!! I will throw a prediction out now!!! Peabody 17 U.C. 14 ! And if ya ain't wearing black and gold or purple n gold keep ya name Bennett on the pre game trash talk and festivities! Roll Golden Tide 

My friend, our guys are resilient. That's all I can say. They have heart and don't know how to quit. We are however a little beat up after last night. But we will be ready with a game plan for Friday night. So we will see. I think both will be seeing a new Tornado team in this game. I am not sure what Bowling is gonna do and who will be playing in certain spots but he will be putting his best 11 on the field and go from there.