Dresden at Lake Co

shockernation

Well I see the Falcons & fans are manning up & eating their all-you-can-eat Crow Buffet like they said they would. Dresden won yes, made a huge statement tonight in 1A football, it was a big time win over a good football team, yet we still have many areas we need to work on. Especially penalties! Good grief. I think we had 2 TD's called back (?,score possibly could of been at least 72-40, maybe ?), and if Lions don't learn to play more disciplined we are liable to penalize ourselves right out of playoffs and keep us from going far in them!!!! No doubt our coaches & players will correct this. Lions are roaring, & are hungry, VERY HUNGRY! Keep on Lions, so proud of you all. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of the season plays out. GO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY!  

LC came out strong got the turnover and a quick score but then just nothing till second half. Not sure if they thought they had it in the bag at that point but I said we have talent this year. Yates is good and gets all the attention but key parts came through for us tonight. Every LC fan I talked to was very pleasant and glad no injures for either side. I'm sure we will meet again.

Edited by DresdenPride

1 hour ago, AllVolHere said:

Showed up and ate a fine meal at Boyette’s. Dessert was watching your fans clear the bleachers at halftime......yall was a better team last year bruh....just sayin

Lol...ain’t nothing I can say! If ya dish you gotta man up and take it! No worries we are having crow for breakfast lunch and supper! Again you guys were really good and classy 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, shockernation said:

60-40 ballgame! Finally! Hats off to Dresden...you guys are way better than I thought and most definitely proved it! Yates put on a show that is a fact...that kid is GOOD! Time to lick our wounds and regroup! We played much better in the 2nd half if there’s anything to take away? Whew I prefer my crow grilled thanks! May eat some for my next tailgate tomorrow in the Memphis GTG

I AGREE.Hoping LC improves but Dresden a better team.Still supporting my Falcons.Just time to regroup.

7 hours ago, AllVolHere said:

Showed up and ate a fine meal at Boyette’s. Dessert was watching your fans clear the bleachers at halftime......yall was a better team last year bruh....just sayin

I ageee.But lost all state linebacker to graduation.Then 2 decided they just don't want to play.Another starter out for the year for other reason.Then Tubbs was out due to injury.So that's about 6 kids .I said when LC played Halls ,saw something that concerned me.It was the corners and if we met a team with speed.