Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

tcjacket13

14 minutes ago, statnerd said:

Not what i saw...

You must be a Watertown homer so now I guess Watertown is better than BGA CPA and MBA and any school that has a D1 defensive lineman lets not forget that Watertown DL is better than Lebanon and FC also please next you will say that Oakland and Watertown see on the same level 

2 hours ago, RTD said:

You must be a Watertown homer so now I guess Watertown is better than BGA CPA and MBA and any school that has a D1 defensive lineman lets not forget that Watertown DL is better than Lebanon and FC also please next you will say that Oakland and Watertown see on the same level 

For the record nobody from watertown knows who that person is. Watertown knows what they have in front of them on friday night. Like I said earlier in this thread watertown does have way too many homers who get on here with no knowledge of the topic they are posting about!

• Like 1

On 8/25/2018 at 1:01 AM, Footballguru5 said:

This game will definitely be for the region 4-2A title. Trousdale has played a tough 6A school in Lebanon who if things go well will win about 7 to 8 games. They also had to play a very good Friendship Christian team who was on a 14 game win streak and state champions in Divison 2 ball. Watertown has played two teams that they mercy ruled. I do believe that Watertown has returned a lot of seniors and Juniors

Watertown is going to have their hands. This is a good Trousdale team that they are going to have to face. However, Trousdale is going to be tested in the secondary in this game while Watertown will have to stop the run. Trousdale has a great front on both sides of the ball. I expect Trousdale to come out on top in this one. 

UHS played both in fall camp, did very well vs H2O and not as well vs TC. I know you caint compare scores and fall scrimmages mean nothing, but based on this I pick TC 28 H2O  24

3 hours ago, RTD said:

Edited by statnerd