ADAMSVILLE hosts TCA

Redrage1990

25 minutes ago, TBALLEXPERT said:

Don't think this game will be that close, TCA does like the underdog role and it fits for this game. Big plays made and given up will be key. TCA hung around with   Fayette last week on big plays, don't expect that to happen here nor do I expect them to be able to put together long sustained drives against the Cardinals defense from what I saw on video.

BIGEdmo!  The expert has spoken! Haha. I guess we better stay home!  You and I have seen Aville in person and Video.  I don’t guess that counts for anything!  The last time we came down there Pony and the Stampede prevailed and NOBODY, I mean NOBODY but BIGEdmo and myself thought we could win that game.  

2 minutes ago, Intense said:

BIGEdmo!  The expert has spoken! Haha. I guess we better stay home!  You and I have seen Aville in person and Video.  I don’t guess that counts for anything!  The last time we came down there Pony and the Stampede prevailed and NOBODY, I mean NOBODY but BIGEdmo and myself thought we could win that game.  

Watching in person is huge. Film can be misleading. Just like our game last week. The film does not show how our boys were sleep walking in the first half because it was the second week in a row to play on a Thursday. I guess People forget that kids get in a routine and it was their first game on the road. But go ahead and check out the film and make your opinion. Intense we don’t have Pony “ Superman” as what Aville called him. But we do have a new super hero “Flash”. Now you see him, now you don’t. 

2 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Watching in person is huge. Film can be misleading. Just like our game last week. The film does not show how our boys were sleep walking in the first half because it was the second week in a row to play on a Thursday. I guess People forget that kids get in a routine and it was their first game on the road. But go ahead and check out the film and make your opinion. Intense we don’t have Pony “ Superman” as what Aville called him. But we do have a new super hero “Flash”. Now you see him, now you don’t. 

I am confused fellas? What film are we talking about? Please don't get upset Carinal faithful,I know some of ya and don't meen to sound jerkish but,Aville played a week one team  that looked horrific unorganized and not ready to play!!!! Week 2 the opponent wasn't much better! Not saying that Aville won't peak and rock it towards the end!But I haven't seen one thing that would suggest a Card domination of the Lions,don't get me wrong the Cards dress more players than some 4 A teams, and well we know the Lions have a smaller than most 1A teams roster,correct any untruth in that sentence!I don't get where the bluster from some that I don't even know if they are Cardinal faithful is coming from!!!! And As always Roll Golden Tide!!!!

16 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Yeah and he for sure isn’t Roscoe Pecole’s “Flash” on the Dukes of Hazzard!

6 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

I am confused fellas? What film are we talking about? Please don't get upset Carinal faithful,I know some of ya and don't meen to sound jerkish but,Aville played a week one team  that looked horrific unorganized and not ready to play!!!! Week 2 the opponent wasn't much better! Not saying that Aville won't peak and rock it towards the end!But I haven't seen one thing that would suggest a Card domination of the Lions,don't get me wrong the Cards dress more players than some 4 A teams, and well we know the Lions have a smaller than most 1A teams roster,correct any untruth in that sentence!I don't get where the bluster from some that I don't even know if they are Cardinal faithful is coming from!!!! And As always Roll Golden Tide!!!!

They are talking about our game last week. 49-43. Fayette Academy could be in the D2A state finals. It was the first full game for our new QB. It took a half before our boys got going. First road game plus on a Thursday. We will see this week if our boys will improve. 

Trinity finds a way win this game, 27-20. I say that because I believe a lot of people are somewhat underestimating Fayette Academy. The Vikings have a legit chance to represent their D-2 class and make it to Cookeville. That FA team is an experience group of kids that will win games and be competitive in their playoff games when November rolls. They just beat Trinity last week, not because they are by far the better team, but they beat them because someone has to win and someone has to lose. My head says A'ville, but my heart says TCA for some reason. I think they can win in Adamsville this week.

Edited by TryNotToSuck

9 hours ago, peabodypride said:

First off none of the cardinal faithful are beating our chests about anything.  We beat two average teams in which we were outsized and out ranked athlete wise.  We are injured and limping into this contest hoping to just make it a game.  We won those 2 games by sheer fight.  No quit in these boys.  Then luck helped too.  No matter what TCA and Adamsville always gives you your moneys worth.