ADAMSVILLE hosts TCA

Redrage1990

6 minutes ago, Redrage1990 said:

Always a hard fought game! Who you got ?

Rage this is a hard one!!!! Region brothers and tons of friends pulling for each team, but I can't honestly give a prediction yet,here's why!Adamsville has won and a W is a W, but they have been rough games!TCA has a talented but extremely small "in number"squad! If TCA figures out the their talented QB's strong points I say 28/21 Lions,if Aville plays to their potential I say 35/28 Tha  Ville!!! So basically Pride has wormed his way out without a real prediction,why? Well fellas who can really have a educated synopsis? These are guess work predictions at the best!!! GL to both teams and no injuries for ethier team!region 7 SLOBBERKNOCKERS

Well I am Surprised that the thread has started. Let me say there are a whole lot of uncertainties. Aville has had two unimpresive wins against Bolivar and Chester co. I mean No disrespect. Went and watched the Bolivar game and watched the Chester game on line. Those teams are upper classes but they would not make the playoffs in region 7 2A.  Aville is still trying to figure out who they are. Now for my team. We had some adversity at the start. The game against JCS was really our jamboree. We had 9 starters that did not play until the second quarter of that game. Fayette Academy game was a hard fought game that we lost. We had a chance at the end but inexperience got us. Fayette Academy will be in the semi finals in division 2 this year. I really Hate playing this game so early in the season.both of our teams get better as the season goes on.  If I am Correct I think Our record is 5-6 in this series. A lot of battles. Great ones to watch. My son is a senior this year and this is the last year we will be in the same region. I hope we can even the series. I believe This game will be an instant ESPN classic. I look Forward to this game. I respect Aville and their fans so much. You guys do it with class and I am Glad we get to come down there to face you guys. Now Intense and I will Be bringing the jet down Friday. Reitz will be on the bullhorn back home. Hope to get the limo to pull us up close. The sweater vesters will be in the house. Hahahahaha. So to sum it up this has been great over the years. I pray No injuries for both teams. Hope to meet all of you guys. Never really had the chance but would love to meet you guys since this is my last year.  Oh wait no I will Be back. I got A 6th grader so I will Be back!!!!! Good luck to Aville. But wish more luck to us. 

Love it. We are always the underdogs. Aville in the top 10 of the state I guess We just need to show up and get our butt kicking. Oh did I mention We have a new kid on the team this week. Maybe y’all will figure his number out. No film on him so no need to look. Hehehehehehe. Speed speed speed. Did I mention We have a 4.3 4o yard dash guy. He won the state in the 100 meter this past year. And yes it is a laser legit 4.35 if any one wants  to question. Our boys just starting get their legs under them. Let’s get the track meet started. 

Edited by BigEdMo

18 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Redbirds what’s your prediction. Outsiders have y’all by 2 scores. Come on guys let’s hear it. 

I'm sorry Biged. I would love to root for TCA but I called early preseason that the ville will take back control of this region. If I make it to the game I'll be in the tca stands rooting them on

Edited by rednecktiger31

Since 2010 the series is 5-5 which includes 2 playoff games.  To my knowledge no other team has beaten Aville 5 times since 2010.  Hardin Co might have beaten them three times.  This has been a great series!  Two great coaches and great athletes.  It’s literally David(TCA-28 players) vs Goliath(Aville-70 players) every year but it somehow remains competitive. 

I saw Aville play Bolivar in person and watched Chester game online.  Aville is solid as always and will hit you in the mouth BUT it’s not one of the stronger Aville teams I’ve seen over 9 years.  That doesn’t mean they are weak because they are not.  They are still a really good football team and may beat us but they aren’t the Aville of the past.  I suspect they will be really tough to handle by the end of the season.  I think their D is their strongpoint and their QB is a major threat to pull it and run it.  He’s pretty fast.  TCA is still trying to figure this thing out but they do have a lot of skill and speed.  I think TCA wins it by a TD and maybe two.  Fayette Academy is really good folks!  They may be in Blue Cross Bowl in D2A.  I think that was a good loss for TCA.  Good luck to my Redbird friends.  Look forward to seeing all of y’all!