ADAMSVILLE hosts TCA

Redrage1990

49 minutes ago, cardfan said:

First off none of the cardinal faithful are beating our chests about anything.  We beat two average teams in which we were outsized and out ranked athlete wise.  We are injured and limping into this contest hoping to just make it a game.  We won those 2 games by sheer fight.  No quit in these boys.  Then luck helped too.  No matter what TCA and Adamsville always gives you your moneys worth.

Just hoping for a injury free game,the injury bug has decimated region 7 early!!!

Great thread guys , sorry I have a lot going on ! 

These teams always,  always compete with passion! Not gonna predict a score but I hope my Cards find a rhythm and settle in early! TCA has more speed than we've seen yet , our previous games where not pretty wins but wins ! A 4a and 3a , we'll take them! We should have a few players back so that will help! Good luck Lionetts , safe travels and limousine parking is $49.99 per limo! Just saying!

1 minute ago, Redrage1990 said:

These teams always,  always compete with passion! Not gonna predict a score but I hope my Cards find a rhythm and settle in early! TCA has more speed than we've seen yet , our previous games where not pretty wins but wins ! A 4a and 3a , we'll take them! We should have a few players back so that will help! Good luck Lionetts , safe travels and limousine parking is $49.99 per limo! Just saying!

Do you have sweater vest concierge as well?! 

5 hours ago, Redrage1990 said:

Great to hear from you brother. Been praying for you. Thank you for the info on the cost for parking the limo. We will have Alfred break a few bills down to some smaller bills to help y’all on the change. Also could you chaps have the conditioned air going on on the visitors side. Buffy likes her shrimp cocktail to remain chilled somewhat. And remember to always have champagne wishes and caviar dreams.  Hahahahaha

33 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Great to hear from you brother. Been praying for you. Thank you for the info on the cost for parking the limo. We will have Alfred break a few bills down to some smaller bills to help y’all on the change. Also could you chaps have the conditioned air going on on the visitors side. Buffy likes her shrimp cocktail to remain chilled somewhat. And remember to always have champagne wishes and caviar dreams.  Hahahahaha

Life styles of the rich and vested!