ADAMSVILLE hosts TCA

Redrage1990

16 minutes ago, Intense said:

Flash and the Duke Boys are a comin’!!  We warned everybody in Nov of 2015 that Pony and the Stampede was a comin’ and nobody believed us!  This group of Seniors is the meanest group ever to come through TCA!  They aren’t huge but they are tough and will hit you.  Then you have Flash!  Just better hope he doesn’t get it in the open field! He won’t run over you like Goldsmith but if he gets to the corner you better have an angle!  Adamsville has an outstanding D.  I suspect TCA will sputter early but will find its groove by the second Q!

Hey I wonder If they will have any of those cute signs this year for our new super hero “Flash”. You know remember the Superman signs. 

Edited by BigEdMo

Broadcast Information

Fox Sports Jackson 105.3 will have radio coverage of this game. Diamond Dave McCulley and Stan Gerard, aka Reitz Fan, will have the call beginning with The Countdown To Kickoff Pregame Show at 6:30pm central time.  Audio streaming will be available at http://www.foxsportsjackson.com . You can also listen in on your cell phone by calling 605-468-5762.  I do hope that you enjoy our broadcast.

Alright my brothers in football from Aville. I have To say tonight is a little bitter sweet. This game is circled every year and I look Forward to it every year. It has always been a tough contest every year we play. To me that is great football. The story line is always the pure tough history football from Adamsville against the little speedy city kids from TCA. But the truth is that is always good football. Aville always brings the toughness out of our kids and Tca brings out the extra gear out of the Redbirds. I expect Nothing different tomorrow. The bitter sweet is that my boy is a senior this year. Also this is the last time we will be in the same region. I really Hope we keep each other on the schedule as non region game. I truley Believe our series has brought the whole region to the top in the state. Then with the addition of UC and Peabody made it the slobber knocker region. As far as the game who knows. As I said Earlier in the week there is a whole lot of uncertainty in this game. One of us will have a break out performance and then look out. I believe Our speed will cause problems. But I also Know our depth will hurt us. No different then any other year. I pray For no injuries and a great game. Hope to see some of you guys tomorrow. Good luck the rest of the season. Just not tomorrow. Much respect for Adamsville always. Sweater vesters are coming to shake the bushes boss. Go Lions!!!

Edited by BigEdMo

6 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Alright my brothers in football from Aville. I have To say tonight is a little bitter sweet. This game is circled every year and I look Forward to it every year. It has always been a tough contest every year we play. To me that is great football. The story line is always the pure tough history football from Adamsville against the little speedy city kids from TCA. But the truth is that is always good football. Aville always brings the toughness out of our kids and Tca brings out the extra gear out of the Redbirds. I expect Nothing different tomorrow. The bitter sweet is that my boy is a senior this year. Also this is the last time we will be in the same region. I really Hope we keep each other on the schedule as non region game. I truley Believe our series has brought the whole region to the top in the state. Then with the addition of UC and Peabody made it the slobber knocker region. As far as the game who knows. As I said Earlier in the week there is a whole lot of uncertainty in this game. One of us will have a break out performance and then look out. I believe Our speed will cause problems. But I also Know our depth will hurt us. No different then any other year. I pray For no injuries and a great game. Hope to see some of you guys tomorrow. Good luck the rest of the season. Just not tomorrow. Sweater vesters are coming to shake the bushes boss. Go Lions!!!

Well said my number 1 Vestie!!! If we weren't going up the highway to woop a lil tornado but tmrw night I would come watch the Lions woop  a lil Redbird tail feather!!!! That was so well said sir,I hope for no injuries for y'all for the rest of the season cause we want y'all 100%When the Tide heads your way! Show em why we are REGION7 SLOBERKNOCKERS Y'ALL

Edited by peabodypride

Well, I will have to miss the game because the bronchitis I contracted last weekend has turned into pneumonia! Like you said Big Ed, hate to see y’all leave the region but alas, I digress! Been a ton of great football & some great athletes on both teams! Prayers for no more injuries to both our teams this year & safe travels to all you fish egg eaters! lol  

7 hours ago, utvol2 said:

Well, I will have to miss the game because the bronchitis I contracted last weekend has turned into pneumonia! Like you said Big Ed, hate to see y’all leave the region but alas, I digress! Been a ton of great football & some great athletes on both teams! Prayers for no more injuries to both our teams this year & safe travels to all you fish egg eaters! lol  

Get well soon. I invite you to listen in tonight

52 minutes ago, TBALLEXPERT said:

A little birdie told me TCA has some new recruits that may make their first appearance tonight. Guess yall sweater vesters are getting a jump on next year already.

Yes. I guess Birdie didn’t tell you they have been at TCA since kindergarten. Good try though. 

Edited by BigEdMo