ADAMSVILLE hosts TCA

Redrage1990

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

Brotha please don't even defend yourself to this garbage,tbh that's the only thing trash talk wise that "grinds my gears" TCA has alot of hardworking folks ,some working 2 jobs and grandparents helping to pay fees!!!I am sure there are some rich brats there but dang 28 players? Man them are some big time recruiting numbers!!! BigEdMo y'all just stick to making sure your the TCA young men keep fighting hard and playing for each other okay!!!Ed If yall are recruiting yall suck at it,lol,stick to raising good kids over there in Sweater Vest country!!!And btw P Pride picked all winners this week,my head is a giant crystal ball "yall aint ready" I hate to ruin yalls little region runner up party with a RTR but oh well!!!!mwahahahahahaha

Grandson is 3rd grader at Trinity. I'm recruiting him big time to come to Huntingdon. Offering all kind of under the table incentives. Afraid it's not working. He loves Trinity!

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Grandson is 3rd grader at Trinity. I'm recruiting him big time to come to Huntingdon. Offering all kind of under the table incentives. Afraid it's not working. He loves Trinity!

Wait would that be reverse private school recruiting? Can we still blame this on BigEdMo? I bet he flew in the private jet to keep your grandkid there!!!

Solid ballgame last night.  Adamsville is young and will be real good again next year and probably the year after.  They will get better and better as year goes by and I could still see them finishing in top 4 of the region.  TCA’s defense is very underrated.  They had 4 fourth  down stops last night.  They had a number of sacks and flushed the QB from the pocket a number of times.  TCA’s offense is dangerous. Lots of weapons.  Obviously Kevin “Flash” Davis is elite but there are quite a few more options.  I really think TCA will finish second in the region behind Peabody.  I don’t think we have the depth to compete with them 4 Quarters.  We have the athletes but not the mass. UC is still up in the air but I believe TCA will get them.  This offense is fun to watch.  TCA’s QB would be a big time college prospect if he had played QB four years.  He has a rifle arm and is getting better and better each game.  I love the balanced offense.  Reminds me of Akin and his receiving crew along with Bond and Goldsmith at RB.  BTW, James Bond gets to play Safety today against Georgia!  Good luck to the Cardinals the rest of the year.  You guys played hard as always!

12 minutes ago, Intense said:

Solid ballgame last night.  Adamsville is young and will be real good again next year and probably the year after.  They will get better and better as year goes by and I could still see them finishing in top 4 of the region.  TCA’s defense is very underrated.  They had 4 fourth  down stops last night.  They had a number of sacks and flushed the QB from the pocket a number of times.  TCA’s offense is dangerous. Lots of weapons.  Obviously Kevin “Flash” Davis is elite but there are quite a few more options.  I really think TCA will finish second in the region behind Peabody.  I don’t think we have the depth to compete with them 4 Quarters.  We have the athletes but not the mass. UC is still up in the air but I believe TCA will get them.  This offense is fun to watch.  TCA’s QB would be a big time college prospect if he had played QB four years.  He has a rifle arm and is getting better and better each game.  I love the balanced offense.  Reminds me of Akin and his receiving crew along with Bond and Goldsmith at RB.  BTW, James Bond gets to play Safety today against Georgia!  Good luck to the Cardinals the rest of the year.  You guys played hard as always!

I think U.C finishes 3rd

15 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

This is truly a group that has been here the whole time. All the talk about how we recruit is bull. These boys have played together since 5th grade. They have always been undersized but they are tough. They will fight you with all they got. If we recruited we would have more than 28 kids on the team. The 2 new kids tonight were the punter and D back for us. Both are basketball players and have been at Tca since kindergarten. 

Don't get your Calvin Klein's in a bunch