AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah that makes me worried. We did not do well against Howard so therefore Greeneville mercy rules AC. Or geeze people are scoring points on us wow. When the Mavs hit the Home field November 16 approximately 9:30pm est you will be asking yourself what the help happened. We were the best in the nation; the greatest team that Greeneville has ever had. This is when you might want to consider burning that statue of Ballard in your bedroom. LOL haha the Mavs got this!

You’ll be thinking what happened after you watch Greeneville beat Betsy for the second time on tv and the cows are at home in the pasture field why Gillium holds his letterman jacket crying saying I LOVE YOU CAINE BALLARD

3 hours ago, Domin18 said:

You all are dumb....lol spend all this time looking up records of sucky teams that AC and green plays. Just wait till the playoffs because this is a waste of time but I love making fun of you and BVD among others on  here.... 

Your hilarious, but not too good at singing opera.

https://youtu.be/-Yg7_lwBcq0

Edited by Romansfive8

On 8/28/2018 at 1:08 PM, budkilmer said:

I'm not debating that Martin isn't a great QB, but Ballard was Mr. Football for a reason. He was the best each and every single week. I guess we will see who gets that honor this year as well, and that can be a debate for another day. 

I think they relized they made a mistake last year after the Greeneville /AC game and will get it right this year.

Edited by Domin18
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Domin18 said:

I think they relized they made a mistake last year after the Greeneville /AC game and will get it right this year.

Yeah those Mr. Football voters must have felt like idiots last year after the way Ballard played in the state championship game.  

- 15 of 18 passes for 218 yards and three TDs

- 15 carries for 80 yards and four touchdowns 

- state championship offensive MVP award

Martin is a great player with great stats, and I don't think many people would argue with him winning the award last year or this year. But to imply that the voters got it wrong last year really does not make much sense.  

1 hour ago, DeeJay32 said:

Yeah those Mr. Football voters must have felt like idiots last year after the way Ballard played in the state championship game.  

Martin is a great player with great stats, and I don't think many people would argue with him winning the award last year or this year. But to imply that the voters got it wrong last year really does not make much sense.  

I really think had the Mavs finished off Greeneville than Martin would have been Mr. Football. I think it looked good to have a state championship and Mr. Football together since both deserved a Mr. Football. They definitely did not use stats.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

23 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I really think had the Mavs finished off Greeneville than Martin would have been Mr. Football. I think it looked good to have a state championship and Mr. Football together since both deserved a Mr. Football. They definitely did not use stats.

Mr. Football is voted for at end of season before that game was even played. Best guy won 

1 hour ago, DeeJay32 said:

Martin is a great player with great stats, and I don't think many people would argue with him winning the award last year or this year. But to imply that the voters got it wrong last year really does not make much 

Cade deserved it last year him and Stanton both did. They had unbelievable year. Think they will both be finalists this year and both will deserve it again. Good luck to Beatsy and Greeneville ..... we should see the loser 2nd round at AC!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Domin18 said:

Cade deserved it last year him and Stanton both did. They had unbelievable year. Think they will both be finalists this year and both will deserve it again. Good luck to Beatsy and Greeneville ..... we should see the loser 2nd round at AC!!!

IMO---The hardest part is all the finalists deserve the award for their accomplishments!  These are unbelievable athletes that have people around them that make them look good that never get the glory these finalists do.  I will always keep up with these young men!  WOW just WOW on what they have accomplished.  

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Domin18 said:

My anger was directed at DevilMan specifically and his statue of case in his bedroom LOL all joking aside Ballard won it and did deserve it and wish him all the luck this year. Of course being biased I would naturally hope Martin pulls it off this year. :)

22 hours ago, Domin18 said:

You all are dumb....lol spend all this time looking up records of sucky teams that AC and green plays. Just wait till the playoffs because this is a waste of time but I love making fun of you and BVD among others on  here.... 

buddy, making fun of me and devilman is alot like throwing rocks at a grizzly bear. Sure, you might hit him a time or two and even get his attention, but eventually, he's gona either maul you and chew you up and make you his dinner.

• Upvote 1