Naders cross tha creik two 825

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, pepvol said:

Hmmm , you guys just wasting your time , These boys can't get any more fired up for this game than they already are . How bout let's talk about Match ups ? Sounds like Maryville and Alcoa both are pretty loaded , who has the advantage on the line of scrimmage ? 

I think depth might be close, and for the first time the F5 might have as good a passing game. Alcoa looks Faster on video.....and that the BC Jamboree :thumb:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pepvol said:

Hmmm , you guys just wasting your time , These boys can't get any more fired up for this game than they already are . How bout let's talk about Match ups ? Sounds like Maryville and Alcoa both are pretty loaded , who has the advantage on the line of scrimmage ? 

Gooder idea pep. I hear alco is as good as they have been in a long time. I’m not sure if they have played anybody yet, so this game may be an eye opener for some of those stud Sophs they got. I’m anxious to see a couple of those I had the privilege of coaching a few years ago. Uncharacteristicly, murvil has had penalties they don’t normally have. Maybe they clean it up this week. But on stars’ line, murvil is getting over 100.

28 minutes ago, strongx said:

Gooder idea pep. I hear alco is as good as they have been in a long time. I’m not sure if they have played anybody yet, so this game may be an eye opener for some of those stud Sophs they got. I’m anxious to see a couple of those I had the privilege of coaching a few years ago. Uncharacteristicly, murvil has had penalties they don’t normally have. Maybe they clean it up this week. But on stars’ line, murvil is getting over 100.

Maybe you need to go help barney clean gutters, that should help clean up those penalties.

"You coached" yea right......:rolleyes: