Naders cross tha creik two 825

STARSNBARS

4 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

This is my guess after I done all my math formulas. Maryville will take this one 38-17. It will be a pretty good game for a while but there is one part of the game Alcoa can't compete in and that will be the difference. I won't say this evening but most will be talking about it tomorrow night.

I'll take the bet that the Rebs don't score 38 or more!:cool:

Really looking forward to this game and reading about it afterwards. Unfortunately gotta work or I'd attend. I feel like this is the year that Alcoa can take down the Rebels, but it's a tough task to win on the road in Red country. I'll go out on a limb and say Alcoa makes 1 big play in 4th and pulls this one out 31-24

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

This is my guess after I done all my math formulas. Maryville will take this one 38-17. It will be a pretty good game for a while but there is one part of the game Alcoa can't compete in and that will be the difference. I won't say this evening but most will be talking about it tomorrow night.

28-24 Who ever has the 28 score wins.

I can not Wait!!

Image result for watching clock at work

Go Tornadoes !!!