West Carroll @ Dresden

HevyReturns

War Eagles headed to Lions Den. Both teams are undefeated and tied for top spot in Region 7. West Carroll has a resurgence this year and has gone to other's stadiums and earned big wins. This is not a fluke team, they have been flying under other's radars and have the ability to fly to the top of Reg.7 & stay there. They will not be intimidated by our Lions, will fly into Dresden super pumped up & you know they'll be super confident they will win. This is another early game that very well could determine the top seed in regional playoffs. I guarantee if Dresden is too overconfident & underrates War Eagles, they gonna take Lions to woodshed and knock them off their high-horse. Lions better stay serious this week, practice with intensity & shore up our weak spots which we need to improve upon (especially penalties!!! Gee whillakers guys.. STOP penalizing yourselves, alright?), and come Friday night bring their A+ game once again. Our beating Lake Co. last game is no guarantee we'll beat anyone else, especially the War Eagles. But playing at home, I predict our Lions will win. As for a score prediction, I'll do same thing as I said  last week, Lions will score lots of points, and West Carroll not as many. GO LIONS! 

What say ye other CoachT-ers? Step up & speak up folk. 

1 hour ago, HevyReturns said:

War Eagles headed to Lions Den. Both teams are undefeated and tied for top spot in Region 7. West Carroll has a resurgence this year and has gone to other's stadiums and earned big wins. This is not a fluke team, they have been flying under other's radars and have the ability to fly to the top of Reg.7 & stay there. They will not be intimidated by our Lions, will fly into Dresden super pumped up & you know they'll be super confident they will win. This is another early game that very well could determine the top seed in regional playoffs. I guarantee if Dresden is too overconfident & underrates War Eagles, they gonna take Lions to woodshed and knock them off their high-horse. Lions better stay serious this week, practice with intensity & shore up our weak spots which we need to improve upon (especially penalties!!! Gee whillakers guys.. STOP penalizing yourselves, alright?), and come Friday night bring their A+ game once again. Our beating Lake Co. last game is no guarantee we'll beat anyone else, especially the War Eagles. But playing at home, I predict our Lions will win. As for a score prediction, I'll do same thing as I said  last week, Lions will score lots of points, and West Carroll not as many. GO LIONS! 

What say ye other CoachT-ers? Step up & speak up folk. 

After seeing Bruceton Friday night a team West Carroll beat by 1 point l hope the War Eagles play y'all a close game. If that happens I feel either Cornersville or Huntingdon will walk thru the semis!

46 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

After seeing Bruceton Friday night a team West Carroll beat by 1 point l hope the War Eagles play y'all a close game. If that happens I feel either Cornersville or Huntingdon will walk thru the semis!

I get what you're saying but WC and Bruceton usually play each other tough. Even if they go on to have very different records. Plus the alumni games have added some fuel I'm guessing.

5 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

I agree with you Genius. They havent played anyone and a year sure didnt turn turn that program around to make them a contender now.

2 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Purty funny looking to ,u ever seen a fat man in Black NGold jumping up and down,stuff jiggles that shouldn't, it aint purty

Haha! That guy you mentioned has some new black & gold-lettering shirts with great mottos on the back, and although he has lost almost 300 pounds, he's still big enough to be noticed while he's being enthusiastic & supportive of his hometown team, making noise with his cowbell, horn, megaphone, walking cane, hand clapping, & raw voice. That dude tries to stay positive & encouraging towards team, even trying to be nice to those haters & insulters who show up at different times & places. Pity & prayers go out to such negative folk, while his enthusiastic cheering is given to his hometown sport's teams. GO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY! 

• CoachT locked this topic