RIP FORMER Greeneville Qb

DevilMan03

6 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Please keep former 4 year star Qb Jordan Greenway’s family in your prayers. He has passed away. He was a Graduate of 2009 

Miss you already Man 

Gone Way to Soon.  He was one of my best friends since day care and always came over before games on Friday Night.  2nd all time in Career passing yards and a dang good baseball player also.  Greenevilles first 4 year starter along with Cade this year.  Cade looked up to Jordan and was always around him when he was our ball boy.  Rip Brother.  Greene Devil for Life

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Gone Way to Soon.  He was one of my best friends since day care and always came over before games on Friday Night.  2nd all time in Career passing yards and a dang good baseball player also.  Greenevilles first 4 year starter along with Cade this year.  Cade looked up to Jordan and was always around him when he was our ball boy.  Rip Brother.  Greene Devil for Life

I’ll miss that guy that’s for sure. We may not have gotten along all the time but he was always there when you needed him. Wished I could have helped him along the more. He will always be A Greene Devil and he’s one the guys that helped changed the culture. 

17 hours ago, Swipes said:

Perfect

39 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Perfect

18 hours ago, Swipes said:

Rest In Peace Jordan!  Prayers for his family, especially his father!  A young mans life ended way too soon!  He loved Greene Devil Football!  We will remember his love for the game and the Greene Devils!