South Pittsburg vs David Lipscomb school(Grider against this Tillman man)

Roy Dillard

I created us a website for our next game.  Our boys have a open week and Grider better get our snapper some lessons.  Grider was a durn snapper when he played.  Out of all the positions our snapper should be the best cause that is what Grider played.  The only difference is Grider snapped it straight to that Jones man and Kirkpatrick man and this Pittman and Lawson boy snap it to that Sanders boy.  Me and that Tower man were talking  about this mess.  Grider is being lazy and not showing that Lawson and Pittman boy how to snap it.  My Murphy Fair book says this Tillman man has this Mcgehee boy that is 270 pounds.  He is big enough to play in the SEC.  He will nock our line back if our snapper doesnt get better.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I created us a website for our next game.  Our boys have a open week and Grider better get our snapper some lessons.  Grider was a durn snapper when he played.  Out of all the positions our snapper should be the best cause that is what Grider played.  The only difference is Grider snapped it straight to that Jones man and Kirkpatrick man and this Pittman and Lawson boy snap it to that Sanders boy.  Me and that Tower man were talking  about this mess.  Grider is being lazy and not showing that Lawson and Pittman boy how to snap it.  My Murphy Fair book says this Tillman man has this Mcgehee boy that is 270 pounds.  He is big enough to play in the SEC.  He will nock our line back of our snapper doesnt get better.  You think im joking but im not. 

I thought that Blevins boy was one of the snappers the other night not the Pittman boy... Your websites a bunch of mess Roy!!!

37 minutes ago, FootballFan75 said:

I thought that Blevins boy was one of the snappers the other night not the Pittman boy... Your websites a bunch of mess Roy!!!

I asked that Tower man and he said you are stupid. That Pittman boy and Lawson boy were our snappers.  That Blevins boy is a hole nocker.  Grider has to train these boys how to be good snappers like he was.  You is confused.  That sewage gas is getting to you. You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I asked that Tower man and he said you are stupid. That Pittman boy and Lawson boy were our snappers.  That Blevins boy is a hole nocker.  Grider has to train these boys how to be good snappers like he was.  You is confused.  That sewage gas is getting to you. You think im joking but im not. 

Sewage gas!! Lmbo

10 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of snapper do you want Roy? 

This one?

red-snapper-fish-e1489526856937.jpg?fit=Or this one?Turtle-900x573.jpgOr this one?

my-buddy-nick-has-been-working-on-race-c

• Like 1