South Pittsburg vs David Lipscomb school(Grider against this Tillman man)

Roy Dillard

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

ST I garuntee you I have been talking to that Tower man a lot since I made it back from greenback.  He had never seen my Murphy Fair book or Murphys pole.  That Tower man is going to let me have a free BBQ sandwich next home game from that Quick man.  You think im joking but im not. 

I had one of those Tower mans bbq sammiches and a bag of popcorn when the Captain gained his 200th Victory I had to pay for mine.   Let me ask you a question.  Does that Tower man have nice bathrooms. Did you show that Tower man Murphys pole in there? 

15 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I had one of those Tower mans bbq sammiches and a bag of popcorn when the Captain gained his 200th Victory I had to pay for mine.   Let me ask you a question.  Does that Tower man have nice bathrooms. Did you show that Tower man Murphys pole in there? 

I garuntee you his bathrooms are nicer that Griders on the other end.  That Tower man liked my Murphy Fair book and Murphys pole. I showed him Murphys pole down at that Tower mans bank today.  You think im joking but im not. 

36 minutes ago, Dunc4265 said:

from the roster I saw last week they only had 5 seniors listed. 

Sounds a lot like this SP team. All I have to go on so far is looking at scores, but they caught my attention. Also the overall records of the teams they have played is 12-4. Two of those opponents losses were to CPA and Brentwood Academy. It looks like SP is about to go through a gauntlet the second half of the season. Three good teams coming up. 

6 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Sounds a lot like this SP team. All I have to go on so far is looking at scores, but they caught my attention. Also the overall records of the teams they have played is 12-4. Two of those opponents losses were to CPA and Brentwood Academy. It looks like SP is about to go through a gauntlet the second half of the season. Three good teams coming up. 

Goodpasture may be better than Lipscomb.

I watched the games, BTW, thanks Southtowner, and I believe we can beat Lipscomb if we play like we are suppose to. They do have a QB that can sling it and our DB's will have to be on there toes. We have a huge speed advantage on them.  Beautiful field they have to play on and nice campus.  Looking forward to going over there. But, we have another week before we can go..

2 hours ago, sportman said:

I watched the games, BTW, thanks Southtowner, and I believe we can beat Lipscomb if we play like we are suppose to. They do have a QB that can sling it and our DB's will have to be on there toes. We have a huge speed advantage on them.  Beautiful field they have to play on and nice campus.  Looking forward to going over there. But, we have another week before we can go..

No problem Sportman.  I'm gonna watch the Lipscomb/CA game sometime today.  I've never been to Lipscomb Academy and I'm looking forward to it.  God willing.