South Pittsburg vs David Lipscomb school(Grider against this Tillman man)

Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Thank you!

Are you another one that thinks SP is better than the Baylor’s and McCallie’s? I sure hope you are smarter than that. I’ve NEVER said SP couldn’t beat Lipscomb, but I did say they WILL be the best team we have seen this season. That is a 100% fact. Another fact is that they would be 4-0 right now if they had played SP, Greenback, or Whitwell’s schedule. They were the third best team I think SP saw last season and they were like 1-9. 

15 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Welcome to the T! If SP does win by two scores it will be more than Ensworth, Pope John, FRA, or CA could beat them by this season. I look for a one score game. Hope I’m wrong though. 

Thanks I’ve read on the t for years and decided it was time to join the other pirates on Captain Griders ship 

12 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Are you another one that thinks SP is better than the Baylor’s and McCallie’s? I sure hope you are smarter than that. I’ve NEVER said SP couldn’t beat Lipscomb, but I did say they WILL be the best team we have seen this season. That is a 100% fact. Another fact is that they would be 4-0 right now if they had played SP, Greenback, or Whitwell’s schedule. They were the third best team I think SP saw last season and they were like 1-9. 

:roflol::roflol:well first I have never said we would beat Baylor or McCallie(not worth arguing about because we will never play and doesnt really matter) What I was agreeing with was that having a senior loaded team doesn't make you a good team. Example(Jasper-22 seniors,Sp-5 seniors)  I did watch the  lipscomb vs Ensworth game and thought both teams looked pretty bad honestly but plan on watching more on DL tonight. As far as DL being the best team Sp will play thus far I totally agree but honestly that's not saying much we haven't played anyone that good. I think Goodpasture and whitwell will be the toughest regular season games we play this year with DL about number 3. 

36 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

I said I saw Baylor and they are not that good. They may be able to play more players but their starting 11 is not as good as 3 teams we've been talking about. You think as long as their a bigger team, more seniors it stuff like that they should best us. That bull. Recently proven by a bigger Jasper team with 22 seniors and all the athletes you like to talk about

Legit you are still real stupid.  You have not got any smarter since I got taken hostage in greenback.  You think im joking but im not. 

42 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

:roflol::roflol:well first I have never said we would beat Baylor or McCallie(not worth arguing about because we will never play and doesnt really matter) What I was agreeing with was that having a senior loaded team doesn't make you a good team. Example(Jasper-22 seniors,Sp-5 seniors)  I did watch the  lipscomb vs Ensworth game and thought both teams looked pretty bad honestly but plan on watching more on DL tonight. As far as DL being the best team Sp will play thus far I totally agree but honestly that's not saying much we haven't played anyone that good. I think Goodpasture and whitwell will be the toughest regular season games we play this year with DL about number 3. 

For someone to say that Ensworth is “bad.” I’m speachless to be quite honest. Ensworth is never going to be “bad.” They night not be what they were, but they still are a D2 large team. The best team SP has seen so far is Sequatchie. Lipscomb is better than them so SP will need to be ready to play.