Davidson Academy @ Waverly

Tigers6056

On 9/10/2018 at 2:15 PM, peabodypride said:

My cousins kiddo goes to school at DA not a football player but I will say this,you are fixing to play a very similar team to PHS,The QB there is very good he's a big in too,RB is big physical and fast nice change of pace back that's small and quick,fast on D AMD solid tackling squad!!!I think the aren't as fast on D as PHS but very close,they got some physical  beasts on the O and D line!!! I actually might drive to Waverly and watch this one folks!!!! I think this is the best game around this week IMO.I think Waverly pulls this one out but I see this being a 1 to 3 point game!!!!

10 hours ago, Reneg8d1 said:

Found the post below from Chris Smith’s recruiting blog when DA faced FRA.  DA beat FRA 40 to 20 who I think is a level up in D2.

Key players for DA are QB Stone Norton- FIU, RB Dajoun Hewitt- Purdue, DL Ani Izuchukwsni- Mississippi State, and the other two below DL/OL Chris Pillow and SS/WR Mikyan Duncan are drawing interest from D1 schools but have not committed.

Pre-Game Poll: Who win's tonight's game between the Panthers & the Bears???

Names to know....FRA: @swaggylance @Tmitch1567 @RileySpeed Jr - WR Kingston Gardner, Jr - QB Sean Casey

Davidson Academy: @Iamdajounhewitt @stonenorton3 @chrispillow64 @mikyanduncan @izuchukwuani12 

#MidTN9 #CSS

So is this team is similar to Peabody?!? 

6 minutes ago, Reneg8d1 said:

Very similar teams athletically.  Peabody has a much bigger Oline.  I would give the QB and RB nod to DA.  

Agreed on QB not on RB we have 4 that will beat you And torch ya! I dont know if anyone really understands the PHS they are  gonna see for the next 2 years!This group of Juniors is very special!!!

Edited by peabodypride

20 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Agreed on QB not on RB we have 4 that will beat you And torch ya! I dont know if anyone really understands the PHS they are  gonna see for the next 2 years!This group of Juniors is very special!!!

So... Peabody has 4 RB’s that are better than a kid recruited by Purdue?  

I saw Davidson Academy play live one time in a jamboree at White House. They were small but athletic. Spread offense with alot of speed. I think that was 2013 or 14. That team wouldn't be able to beat this Waverly group but the film I've saw if them this year looks way bigger, faster, stronger. I believe they were a 1a school prior to going DII. 

57 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

I’m not a fan of either.  I have a relative at Goodpasture and they play DA next week.  I’m looking forward to seeing DA up close.