Macon and Trousdale

football6

36 minutes ago, football6 said:

I just want a clean and injury free game. Tc should win the game but Macon county wil come to play it want be easy.

This game will go like the TC vs Westmoreland game but I don’t think coach Wagg will pull the starters until mid 4th quarter he seems to really want this game 

I know that it was going to be hard to replace a kids like Seth but has the Coaching Change taken a blow at the team as well? 

I have alot of respect for Kyle. He is a good coach and did some great things with RBS. He also has gained alot of knowledge from Coach Creasy over the years even before he joined his staff at Oakland. (Alot of people dont realize or even know how much he and Creasy talked during his RBS stint). But having to change over to a entirely new staff, i think there was 1 hold over from Nathan's crew, can be a challenge in and of itself. Kyle will get this program back up as long as the folks up there let him. I'm sure he has the Tigers playing hard already, may just be a slump in talent. But to be honest, i have not seen MC run the first play this season, only going off of T posters and score comparisons. 

3 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

I know that it was going to be hard to replace a kids like Seth but has the Coaching Change taken a blow at the team as well? 

I have alot of respect for Kyle. He is a good coach and did some great things with RBS. He also has gained alot of knowledge from Coach Creasy over the years even before he joined his staff at Oakland. (Alot of people dont realize or even know how much he and Creasy talked during his RBS stint). But having to change over to a entirely new staff, i think there was 1 hold over from Nathan's crew, can be a challenge in and of itself. Kyle will get this program back up as long as the folks up there let him. I'm sure he has the Tigers playing hard already, may just be a slump in talent. But to be honest, i have not seen MC run the first play this season, only going off of T posters and score comparisons. 

MC has won two in a row and they will come to TC tomm night with a plan to win. Don’t buy all this blowout stuff. I expect a tough game.  

2 minutes ago, Jacketsalumn02 said:

MC has won two in a row and they will come to TC tomm night with a plan to win. Don’t buy all this blowout stuff. I expect a tough game.  

Lot of people said same thing about Westmoreland and it was as a blow out I feel this will be even a bigger blow out than last week and the two MC teams that beat TC two in a row are not walking on to the field that’s last year MC team not this year MC team but I still feel MC will play hard it’s a rivalry game 

2 hours ago, Jacketsalumn02 said:

This game will b within a touchdown but then the jackets will score again to make it 14-0 and so on. And at no point will this game be close I wish it would but not happening.

8 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

7 hours ago, Jacketsalumn02 said:

4 hours ago, football6 said:

It maybe closer than everyone thinks.

I don't buy it. If this game is close then it will be a disappointment for TC in my opinion.

Macon County is 2-2.

They lost 14-28 to Smith County (1-4) and 7-33 to Westmoreland (4-1). I've seen both of those teams twice including last week when TC beat Westmoreland 37-0. I would pick TC to beat both of those teams by 28-35 points. And Macon got handily beat by those teams.

They beat White House Heritage (29-7) and Cumberland County (15-0). Both those teams are 0-5 and are probably gonna finish 0-10.

I'm sure that Macon County has gotten better over these last couple weeks. I'm sure that they are gonna get better in the upcoming years. They have a very good coach.

But I've seen them play and seen the teams they lost against play. They don't have the players.

Then you factor in that this TC team has lost to and had to hear about losing to Macon County the last couple years....

I think this will look like last week but the dogs don't get called off as early.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steelcityroller said:

I don't buy it. If this game is close then it will be a disappointment for TC in my opinion.

Macon County is 2-2.

They lost 14-28 to Smith County (1-4) and 7-33 to Westmoreland (4-1). I've seen both of those teams twice including last week when TC beat Westmoreland 37-0. I would pick TC to beat both of those teams by 28-35 points. And Macon got handily beat by those teams.

They beat White House Heritage (29-7) and Cumberland County (15-0). Both those teams are 0-5 and are probably gonna finish 0-10.

I'm sure that Macon County has gotten better over these last couple weeks. I'm sure that they are gonna get better in the upcoming years. They have a very good coach.

But I've seen them play and seen the teams they lost against play. They don't have the players.

Then you factor in that this TC team has lost to and had to hear about losing to Macon County the last couple years....

I think this will look like last week but the dogs don't get called off as early.

TC may put them in the half-a-hundred club this year....seems there's a real bitter taste in coach W's mouth, which yields one to think there might not be as much mercy! I for one would be ok with it :hungry: