Dresden @ South Fulton

HevyReturns

Red Devils host Lions in an important Region 7 game. Can winless South Fulton rise up and beat the injury-plagued Lions? Will Dresden stop a three-game losing streak? (2008 is the last time this happened I believe). And 3 of the next 4 games Dresden plays are region games, and if the Lions want to secure a spot in the playoffs, they need to win each one. So everything here on it is important for the Lions. You know South Fulton (as well as these other upcoming teams) will be motivated & upbeat to play Dresden, the once seemingly unbeatable Lions these last several years now have a chink in their armor. No doubt the Red Devils want to also add their name to the list of those who beat Dresden. And the Lions are eager & determined to stop their backward slide, patch the holes up in their leaking hull, and get back to their winning ways. Both teams know there are no gimmie games or guarantees, so it will be two on-fire & hyped-up teams meeting Friday in South Fulton. Anything can happen, it's going to be an important game for both teams. Who will want it more? ... Hurry up and get here Friday! 

As always & forevermore I predict the Lions will win. I just can't foresee any other outcome except we win. And if, for whatever reason(s), Dresden falls to Red Devils, oh man, it won't be good. I can only imagine the blowback that might occur. May be worse than what Tennessee Vol fans are feeling & saying now. (Yikes!)  But... methinks we shall win out our last three Region 7 games & then make the playoffs too, where anything can happen like it does every week in regular season. GET AFTER 'EM LIONS!!! 

It's the eve of Dresden going to So.Fulton. In my view this is a "must" game for our Lions. For many reasons too. Red Devils will also be motivated & probably pretty confident they can win their first game. To be honest, it will not bother me one bit to see Dresden put a running clock against So.Fulton, and do so WITH ZERO PENALTIES!!! Not even a false start or off-sides. None at all!!! You can do it Lions! Time to play big, play flawless & mistake free, and win as one team! GO LIONS! BE #1 ALL THE WAY, IN EVERY WAY, EACH DAY! 

7 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

It's the eve of Dresden going to So.Fulton. In my view this is a "must" game for our Lions. For many reasons too. Red Devils will also be motivated & probably pretty confident they can win their first game. To be honest, it will not bother me one bit to see Dresden put a running clock against So.Fulton, and do so WITH ZERO PENALTIES!!! Not even a false start or off-sides. None at all!!! You can do it Lions! Time to play big, play flawless & mistake free, and win as one team! GO LIONS! BE #1 ALL THE WAY, IN EVERY WAY, EACH DAY! 

If Dresden loses this will get UGLY!!! I believe they win with no trouble but.....if they have a come apart like I have been reading about and get lots of penalties it could keep SF in the game and allow for an upset. It's only been a week so I have to question if the coaching staff has been able to get the young uns back under control? What you say Hevy?

I like a good Dresden team, always thought yall play a little dirty but hey that's what keeps things interesting lol Would love to see them in the playoffs!

9 hours ago, mustangpop2012 said:

If Dresden loses this will get UGLY!!! I believe they win with no trouble but.....if they have a come apart like I have been reading about and get lots of penalties it could keep SF in the game and allow for an upset. It's only been a week so I have to question if the coaching staff has been able to get the young uns back under control? What you say Hevy?

I like a good Dresden team, always thought yall play a little dirty but hey that's what keeps things interesting lol Would love to see them in the playoffs!

I have come to believe this Dresden team is not the same as former teams of recent years, or even last year, and the root problem is NOT the players fault imo. As in a business, there is a trickle down effect, and a problem at a business is ultimately a management/owner's problem. The buck starts, & stops at the top. A business takes on the "essence" of it's owner & managers, even so is this true in sports. A business, a sport's team, a ship's crew, a school, a church, even a family is the reflection of it's leader(s). It's just plain facts, not being mean or an agitator. If we lose to SF (but no way that happens), you might see a large ground-swell and grassroot efforts by the Lion Nation faithful (players & parents, alumni, fans, & community leaders) to consider getting new management before things get too catastrophic. But I am hoping & believing the Lions will get back on track this week, and win out the rest of our region games. If not, it would be very uncaring, unwise, & unprofitable to turn a blind eye to the obvious root problems and leave the same staff in place. We'd remain bogged down & spinning our wheels in the rut & mudpit we're now in if things stay the same (as far as staff goes). And it's not just the W-L record, but it's how the players are playing, the philosophy they have, belief's and habits, attitudes, & style of play, all of which comes from the top down imho. But I see better days ahead for Dresden no matter what happens, or what it will take. I'm sure the Lion Nation will see to it that things improve, yes they will.