Coalfield @ Greenback

GHSblackhelmet

53 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

This actually helps 22 also,he doesnt have to come back all at once if you know what i mean.Takes a while to get To where you csn trust that kind of injury.Will let him get his legs back.

He's been running for a while now and has been making cuts and says that it feels good and is hoping to get back ASAP.  I believe he will know something today.  

He not only helps the offense but is a really good defensive player also.

For a team with 40 players they really have some good depth.  I've seen 4 and 5a teams with less.  Loved how they kept the defensive front fresh last week to keep the pressure on.

13 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

It’s all who you know. My only question is the one about moving for athletic purposes. Maybe I’m mistaken, but was thinking there was something in there saying you couldn’t move during the season for that reason. I’m sure someone will come on here and tell me he came for the academics at Greenback though. LMBO

Sorry, after reading this I thought over exaggeration was the order of the day :rolleyes: