TSSAA is a joke

hammerhound

11 minutes ago, hammerhound said:

I am referring to the way transfers are handled it is out of control. Players should not be eligible to play for a new team after they have played in games for another school unless it is a true move 25+ miles. 

When someone sells their home and moves into another county pretty sure thats considered a REAL move.I see what your getting at but as long as the rules are met it is what it is.At least now they do use the local authorities to check the change of address instead of the school.

4 minutes ago, hammerhound said:

I am referring to the way transfers are handled it is out of control. Players should not be eligible to play for a new team after they have played in games for another school unless it is a true move 25+ miles. 

You do not think they are  really going to enforce the rules do you? It has always been selective and limited enforcement from the TSSAA. Greenback has benefited from transfers within Loudon, Blount, and Monroe Counties. Nothing illegal, well within the established guidelines. Happens in other places usually with successful programs. Not just a football thing either.

15 minutes ago, hammerhound said:

I would have to agree with you here ! But things are better than they have been in the past!!! 

9 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

When someone sells their home and moves into another county pretty sure thats considered a REAL move.I see what your getting at but as long as the rules are met it is what it is.At least now they do use the local authorities to check the change of address instead of the school.

You’re right about that! Nashville news covered SP transfers after they were accused of recruiting players from South of the boarder! Heck they even hired a Private Investigator to look in to it! 

Always gonna be people who complain but fail to realize the whole story! I’m sure GB principle and athletic director made sure it was all done the right way just like SP did! Line them up and play ball!

Edited by CaptainJackRackam