TSSAA is a joke

hammerhound

8 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

You’re right about that! Nashville news covered SP transfers after they were accused of recruiting players from South of the boarder! Heck they even hired a Private Investigator to look in to it! 

Always gonna be people who complain but fail to realize the whole story! I’m sure GB principle and athletic director made sure it was all done the right way just like SP did! Line them up and play ball!

Thanks Jack,we have all heard of the ones who do it wrong so it throws a red flag for the ones who actually do it right.I can take the criticism.

• Upvote 1

Some of y’all sound...... butt hurt. I mean GB was a powerhouse before they received the transfer. Should’ve been complaining then too. If it’s legal, then there’s nothing AT ALL wrong with it. But then again, there will be the ones coming out of the woodwork chanting “CHANGE THE RULES! CHANGE THE RULES!” Don’t complain. It just makes it an even better win if someone were to beat us. Look at it like that. 

11 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Thanks Jack,we have all heard of the ones who do it wrong so it throws a red flag for the ones who actually do it right.I can take the criticism.

Brother I was in the same spot in 2016! I got to hear all the criticism from people and the news plus had a coach t poster throw my ole lady’s Facebook pics into the public! It’s ridiculous...

Like I said, GB was already the team to beat so what’s the difference? GB added another talented player so hey, for those 1A teams left to play y’all, tighten up those chin straps and leave it all on the field! You’re not beat till the final whistle!

25 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

When someone sells their home and moves into another county pretty sure thats considered a REAL move.I see what your getting at but as long as the rules are met it is what it is.At least now they do use the local authorities to check the change of address instead of the school.

If the kid moved then he's legal.  Doesn't matter if it is across town or across the state.  As long as no one was paid or given any extra benefits then let him suit up.  

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

If the kid moved then he's legal.  Doesn't matter if it is across town or across the state.  As long as no one was paid or given any extra benefits then let him suit up.  

Is goat rides considered as transportation means? I mean there could be a gray area here :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, Pumpkin007 said:

What about if they don't move (same county or neighboring county), they are supposed to pay tuition. But either they pay it and then gets a refund or never have to pay it? 

Do you have proof? If so do with it as you see fit! If not, then you’re just assuming or trying to stir the pot!

10 minutes ago, Pumpkin007 said:

I'm not talking about any of those schools. All have is word of mouth is to how it was done. The dad admitted that they paid tuition (to have proof it was paid) but that is was refunded. This kid lives in the county over but plays for a city school.

That looks like something the DA's office should look into.

What is ridiculous about this topic is that they moved for the kid! Not to make Greenback better but to improve his chances at playing at the next level. His playing time/ touches has been significantly reduced this season and he is not getting to showcase his talent. He now has the opportunity to come in to a team that will allow him to do that. 

• Upvote 1