Whitwell Tigers @ TC Jackets

TigerfootballFan

50 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

I get what you’re saying but I’m the end they are just kids lol 

It's not  the kid's fault all the loses this year have been because TC was outcoached also the same thing happened last year just not use to that but seems like it will be a trend and maybe it's time for TC to change their expectations and with not winning the region with only one region title in last  4 years the kids are great nothing but love for the players they play hard and give their all but when they are not outplayed but outcoached then its a problem you can't out-athlete every team you play 

Edited by RTD

I get on here and read a lot of this and it drives me crazy. TC has a good team and I know they lost but Whitwell is very good also. Even with a different coach I don’t see TC blowing this Whitwell team out. This game could of went either way! Be easy on the younguns! Be easy on the Coach. Still a lot of football to be played and this one don’t even matter when it comes to “Gold Balls”  for cryin our loud ur best player just came back this week! It can only get better! Remember Livingston Academy 5-5 regular season went on to go 10-5 and bring home the gold! All this said “It’s Not Over”!!!

5 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

I get on here and read a lot of this and it drives me crazy. TC has a good team and I know they lost but Whitwell is very good also. Even with a different coach I don’t see TC blowing this Whitwell team out. This game could of went either way! Be easy on the younguns! Be easy on the Coach. Still a lot of football to be played and this one don’t even matter when it comes to “Gold Balls”  for cryin our loud ur best player just came back this week! It can only get better! Remember Livingston Academy 5-5 regular season went on to go 10-5 and bring home the gold! All this said “It’s Not Over”!!!

No, it's not over but you can't best Tyner Watertown with this type of offense that's my point the offense TC was running worked for the most part you don't change what you run all year to the same offense you ran last year 

19 minutes ago, RTD said:

No, it's not over but you can't best Tyner Watertown with this type of offense that's my point the offense TC was running worked for the most part you don't change what you run all year to the same offense you ran last year 

RTD were you at Watertown game. What worked against Watertown was basically what TC ran last night. Against Watertown it was out of the I and running right at them.  Last night TC had more yards than the Watertown game but didn’t score in red zone. They got in I last night but 21 is too small. Against teams with speed that can match TC they are better running right at people but they need to maybe work 6 at rb and work some quick passes. 

All u going see from here on out is # 8 running the ball the heck with the players who carried u all year before he came back. I've never seen any mess like this before it's crazy and the kicker who been kicking all year could've made that kick. This kid has worked his butt off all off-season and he just got a slap in the face last night.

2 minutes ago, football6 said:

All u going see from here on out is # 8 running the ball the heck with the players who carried u all year before he came back. I've never seen any mess like this before it's crazy and the kicker who been kicking all year could've made that kick. This kid has worked his butt off all off-season and he just got a slap in the face last night.

You guys have been talking  about 8 coming back since late July or early August as if he was going to be the end all - save all. I guarantee that if your coach wouldn’t of put him in at QB and you guys lost, some of you would be asking why he didn’t start and that it was the coaches fault for the loss.

Now in my opinion I would not have changed QB’s during week 8 unless my current QB was losing me games. ( which he wasn’t)  I would have probably put 8 in as an extra running back and played him sparingly to use him as an extra weapon. This in my opinion would of been the most logical thing to do and could of really opened up some things for TC.

Either way TC is a hard place to be a coach because either way you go your going to be questioned and compared to Satterfield!

13 minutes ago, football6 said:

The kicker was missing 20 yard field goals at practice according to players. Way out of his range. Every player will tell you that and they love the kicker.8 has been workin his tail off to at practice everyday all year. You were a great player before my time as a player but you and I both know if 6 had all those yards last night 8 had you wouldn’t say a word. The one who has carried this team is 21 and he had a bunch of carries last night to