HUNTINGDON @ WAYNE CO

ZEBRA35

2 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

Well, everything seems to be going okay in Huntingdon.

We're getting a little bored across the river here in Mustang land. We go to Wayne Co this week which is always a lot of fun. Love their fans. They've treated us pretty nice off the field. Hopefully we can get a win at their place. We're on pace to even the series next year. Cornersville can't get here soon enough. We've got Perry Co and Middleton last two games. Y'all will like our place when you come to visit. We'll treat you nice off the field. Our facilities are among the best in the state and we're very proud of them. We're looking forward to matching up with you guys. We very much respect the type game y'all bring!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

I made a comment that #8 was the fastest kid on the team (which is my personal opinion) and you chimed in on my post and got butt hurt bc I didn't say it was #9. Sounds like you might be a tad insecure. Just have em all line up on the goal line and you can report back to us all how it went. Gotta have something to talk about since the competition is going to be seriously lacking for the next 6 weeks

Uh..just for the record I chimed in to poss help ya out. you know, like trying to help you understand when you should just not say anything.....(no skin in this game personally so butt hurt I'm not familiar with son) The fella you were talking too has the vested interest and he had an opinion himself. You didn't like his opinion and made it personal by telling him to take his dad glasses off. So... with that having been said, you continue down your mouthy, arrogant and most definitely pompous path and I'll sit back and watch.

As for insecure? Nah, I have a GREAT job, loving family, money, good health and unlike you...people who actually like me! He's all yours Mustang Man lol:roflolk:

On 9/29/2018 at 1:36 PM, wildcat89 said:

Not as much as me

One of the best lineman I’ve seen play 89 for the Cats and I’ve seen a lot of em over the years. A class act young man as well. I’m proud to say I’ve seen him play all of his Jr High and High School games and can’t imagine how hard this Friday will be for him and your whole family. Prayers for comfort and healing. It’s been a great ride watching him through his career.

9 hours ago, Cat84 said:

One of the best lineman I’ve seen play 89 for the Cats and I’ve seen a lot of em over the years. A class act young man as well. I’m proud to say I’ve seen him play all of his Jr High and High School games and can’t imagine how hard this Friday will be for him and your whole family. Prayers for comfort and healing. It’s been a great ride watching him through his career.

I really appreciate that and he will to, it's going to be tough but we will be there supporting our cats as always. This will be the first game in the last twelve years that I don't have one suited up for WC, pretty emotional for me. He has surgery lined up for Wednesday morning but says he will be there Friday night taking on a new role from the sidelines.

8 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

I really appreciate that and he will to, it's going to be tough but we will be there supporting our cats as always. This will be the first game in the last twelve years that I don't have one suited up for WC, pretty emotional for me. He has surgery lined up for Wednesday morning but says he will be there Friday night taking on a new role from the sidelines.

Hate to hear that, Wildcat. Hope he has a quick recovery.

Well we here in Wayne County land now knows how it feels not to be on top.  We have had several years of good times, but that is the way it is in our smaller schools.  I know this much there is some great games played in Class 1A and hope all contenders can finish the season injury free, because the injury bug can sure bring a team down.  Proud as punch to have had the privilege to watch my grandson play since he was 7 years old and that comes to an end this year.  GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO PLAY THIS GREAT GAME

13 hours ago, jbyrd said:

Well we here in Wayne County land now knows how it feels not to be on top.  We have had several years of good times, but that is the way it is in our smaller schools.  I know this much there is some great games played in Class 1A and hope all contenders can finish the season injury free, because the injury bug can sure bring a team down.  Proud as punch to have had the privilege to watch my grandson play since he was 7 years old and that comes to an end this year.  GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO PLAY THIS GREAT GAME

We've all been blessed to watch this group over the last 10-12 years, they are a great group of kids on and off the field and have made the community very proud! I hate seeing their careers end with all these injuries but glad to see all but a couple back

On 10/2/2018 at 10:39 PM, wildcat89 said:

Nine weeks minimum with no weight on it, thanks to all for the kind words and I just pray for an injury free game this week 

Sorry to hear this 89. I know he must be taking it hard. Always look at the positive. You’ve had a great ride with those boys. They’ve given you some good memories. Wish y’all the best of luck for the remainder of season and hope your boys keep that Wildcat tradition going as you have my friend. 

2 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Sorry to hear this 89. I know he must be taking it hard. Always look at the positive. You’ve had a great ride with those boys. They’ve given you some good memories. Wish y’all the best of luck for the remainder of season and hope your boys keep that Wildcat tradition going as you have my friend. 

I appreciate it ole buddy, my grandson is 6, he will be up there before you know it!