Union City travels to Gibson County

Bigsw02

Dare I start this thread? The Pioneers are on fire after defeating Peabody last night with an awesome defensive stand to end the game. Union City came away with a victory against TCA but struggled to get the fumble bug out of their system. We will be playing at the Pioneers house and for us to win we will have to improve on Fumbles and penalties. We have moved the ball on just about every team we have played this season. I think we play pretty good defense. We have held two teams without an offensive touchdown so far this year. Jackson Southside and TCA. However we have been ripped for huge points in the rest of the games. Now in the Mayfield game we just ran out of gas but in the Peabody game we were never even close. GC is surprising a lot of people including myself. I believe everyone is taking them very seriously now. You can bet my Tornadoes will be very focused and ready to play this resurgent Pioneer team. Let's talk about it.

I guess I was a little too late about starting lol. I know I said some stuff about Peabody would blow GC out and I’ll eat my crow on that. I’ve been around Peabody football my whole life, and I’ve seen the game GC has defeated us. Last night had that same feeling like it did when they beat us in 04. You can’t let GC stay in the game with a crowd they brought to Peabody last night. I know one things for sure I’m not gonna go against gc or for them, but one thing I know they are gonna bring the lumber to the game.