AP POLL CLASS 2A OCT 8 2018

Southtowner

15 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I mean really? You went there? Lol what a POS you are for bringing family into it.

Love to see you so maybe I could slap you around. Sounds like you might need an adjustment.

Your the one getting butt hurt and defending your cupcake team. Yea... I like to get ppl rowled up. It’s fun, and just like you I’m passionate about my team. 

As far as my statement about CA. Yea. It’s war. Love to get them rowled up every chance I get. It’s all and fun. 

Bottom line is, I was honestly trying to get a little explanation on why/how is Meigs #1 in everyone’s eyes. 

But good luck to you cupcakes this season. Hope y’all go 10-0 and lose in the first round. Cupcake season champs!!!

Meigs has won 20+ regular season games in a row. Say what you want about this years schedule, but it’s hard to pick against a team that wins like that. I’d say sportswriters see the record, remember they picked us a lot last year, and maybe remember hearing we returned basically the entire team from last year. We’ll know more about the Tigers after this Friday and next Friday’s games. Meigs’ schedule may be filled with cupcakes, but that doesn’t mean this team is one. 

4 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Meigs has won 20+ regular season games in a row. Say what you want about this years schedule, but it’s hard to pick against a team that wins like that. I’d say sportswriters see the record, remember they picked us a lot last year, and maybe remember hearing we returned basically the entire team from last year. We’ll know more about the Tigers after this Friday and next Friday’s games. Meigs’ schedule may be filled with cupcakes, but that doesn’t mean this team is one. 

Already next year I have heard we have Greenback, and South Pitt on the schedule? Also who knows how good a team is gonna be 2 years in advance. A coach change alone I have seen many one win teams turn it around next year completely and go 7-3 and 8-2. You just never know.

I will glad talk about football to anyone who wants to know what I have seen or just my opinion on the matter as far as 2A football. I went and watched Trousdale last week on Meigs bye week. They had their qb return finally and were supposed to be quite alot better with him than the team they had that lost to Watertown.

24 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Had any of my chats with you were pleasant I would not have responded the way I did. However you are always negative so I responded in kind. And as far as smacking me around I'm glad you are brave on message boards 

Ways to practice smacking Imthayet:

1 Go practice falling down

2 Practice playing dead

3 learn a lesson from 1 and 2

4 Smart people wouldn't try it twice.

Lol pretty funny. Your the one who brought my wife in to it. I don’t stand behind the computer bud. I promise you that. 

36 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Already next year I have heard we have Greenback, and South Pitt on the schedule? Also who knows how good a team is gonna be 2 years in advance. A coach change alone I have seen many one win teams turn it around next year completely and go 7-3 and 8-2. You just never know.

I will glad talk about football to anyone who wants to know what I have seen or just my opinion on the matter as far as 2A football. I went and watched Trousdale last week on Meigs bye week. They had their qb return finally and were supposed to be quite alot better with him than the team they had that lost to Watertown.

I'm going to be honest with you, TC's offense against Watertown was a lot better than against Whitwell.  TC is happy to have 8 back no doubt, but when he was gone offensively they spread the love to other player-makers besides one kid.  Against Whitwell they were very one dimensional