AP POLL CLASS 2A OCT 8 2018

Southtowner

17 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

I was wondering cuz I know DA beat em.by 20 . Then they beat y'all pretty handily.  Was using them as a common opp the compare y'all and Waverly.  We lost to DA by 7

Yes I know that. I don’t think common opponents is a good thing to look at in football. Peabody slapped Union city, then Gibson beat Peabody, then Union City beat Gibson. It’s all about whether or not your team shows up when it’s time to play. I think once the QB situation is figured out CA will return back to normal. Also FRA has seemed to improve over the season substantially since the beginning. And they are also a big private school rival for us. It’s been back and forth with us the past few years. 

7 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Yes I know that. I don’t think common opponents is a good thing to look at in football. Peabody slapped Union city, then Gibson beat Peabody, then Union City beat Gibson. It’s all about whether or not your team shows up when it’s time to play. I think once the QB situation is figured out CA will return back to normal. Also FRA has seemed to improve over the season substantially since the beginning. And they are also a big private school rival for us. It’s been back and forth with us the past few years. 

I see well best if luck hope to see y'all in a few weeks 

The polls are terrible. Wonder if they ever see these complaints from the community. Something should be done about it. Not that it REALLY matters, but if your going to vote, you should at least have some sort of knowledge about it all, if not then you should waste your time doing something else.