3. Tyner
4. Watertown 
5. Columbia Academy
6. Trousdale County
7. Union City
8. Waverly
9. Gibson County
10. Fairley 

Bass Fairley is scary,I know it's usually hard to get a read on Memphis teams,2 loses come from 6a # 14 team in all of state,the other from the 29 ranked team,but then seem to struggle to beat lack luster teams like Micthell! Go Figure,its gonna be a fun ride!!!

10 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Amabassador’s Class 2A Poll

1. Meigs County
2. Peabody
3. Tyner
4. Watertown 
5. Columbia Academy
6. Trousdale County
7. Union City
8. Waverly
9. Gibson County
10. Fairley 

Bass, just curious. Why do you think Meigs is #1? Their schedule strength is ranked second to last at #46. They have only played 2 teams above 500. 3 other teams have either 1 win or no wins. I just don’t see them being the #1 team in the STATE. Meaning they are better than every other team! The top! How is that even possible when they have played nobody accountable. Please explain.

11 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Bass, just curious. Why do you think Meigs is #1? Their schedule strength is ranked second to last at #46. They have only played 2 teams above 500. 3 other teams have either 1 win or no wins. I just don’t see them being the #1 team in the STATE. Meaning they are better than every other team! The top! How is that even possible when they have played nobody accountable. Please explain.

Because they have still dominated in every one of their games, and most all of their games have been over by halftime. It’s not their fault that their competition isn’t good. 

1 minute ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Because they have still dominated in every one of their games, and most all of their games have been over by halftime. It’s not their fault that their competition isn’t good. 

Figured you would say something to defend them sense CA is ranked LAST in the STATE. First, the question was for BASS, and second you didn’t answer my question. You sound like the AP Pollers, oh look at Meigs, they are 7-0 and beat these terrible teams by 5 TDS. They must be the best! CA will see too. Their time is coming, just like Meigs is. 

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

Figured you would say something to defend them sense CA is ranked LAST in the STATE. First, the question was for BASS, and second you didn’t answer my question. You sound like the AP Pollers, oh look at Meigs, they are 7-0 and beat these terrible teams by 5 TDS. They must be the best! CA will see too. Their time is coming, just like Meigs is. 

So what do teams like Meigs and CA do to earn respect? Keep their starters in the whole game so they can win by 7 or 8 touchdowns or more to show how good they are just to waste the energy of the starters and risk injuries? Or is there no way of them earning any respect because the teams they play are not good?

Edited by BulldawgsRise

3 hours ago, Trollin said:

Meigs returned 11 starters on offense and 9 starters on defense from a 12-1 season last year, they lost to Rockwood after the QB got hurt at the start of the second quarter, if not for that I believe they might have been in Cookeville last year. they have one of the best QB,s in the state, they have some very good receivers and three very good running backs, they have one of the best lines you will see in 2A, I’m pretty sure the coache said they play around 22-25 kids on first defense. as far as the schedule they play all 3A and 4A schools in non region games, but those teams are down this year. And I think just about every game has been over by the end of the first quarter Besides Sequatchie there not a bad team.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BulldawgsRise said:

So what do teams like Meigs and CA do to earn respect? Keep their starters in the whole game so they can win by 7 or 8 touchdowns or more to show how good they are just to waste the energy of the starters and risk injuries? Or is there no way of them earning any respect because the teams they play are not good?

Just keep winning.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:20 PM, BulldawgsRise said:

Yes I know that. I don’t think common opponents is a good thing to look at in football. Peabody slapped Union city, then Gibson beat Peabody, then Union City beat Gibson. It’s all about whether or not your team shows up when it’s time to play. I think once the QB situation is figured out CA will return back to normal. Also FRA has seemed to improve over the season substantially since the beginning. And they are also a big private school rival for us. It’s been back and forth with us the past few years. 

During the union city Peabody game, UC lost both their quarterback and running back so cant compare that.