Peabody @ TCA

FightingBlue0

34 minutes ago, Archiewho said:

Definitely not offended, that's fine.  Just don't agree.  Bottom line that's sports.  Shoulda, coulda, wouldas don't matter.  Injuries are part of the game especially in football.  Trenton had 2 of their best defensive players out for the season at that point, but no one has mentioned that.  TCA and Trenton both had great teams and like it goes most of the time, they split.  It was awesome to watch.   Hopefully Friday will be the same

Yes the Buchanan kid and I think the Norman kid. If them 2 played against adamsville it probably wouldn’t have been so high scoring. 

17 hours ago, utvol2 said:

Man you were down 24-6 @ halftime to us in 2014! If #17 doesn’t drop the pick at the goal line, it’s 31-6! We imploded in that 4th qtr! Should have kept the pedal to the medal instead of trying to eat clock! 

I agree totally on the dropped pass.  But the game is not over until the clock stops.  You all could not stop us 

7 hours ago, Intense said:

2014.  Final score 42-37.  Peabody had 507 yards, TCA has 476.  TCA actually had more all purpose yards.  TCA had ball on 35 with about 3 mins left after Peabody had fumbled.  Our offensive coordinator, who was an offensive genius and the best I’ve seen in HS football will tell you he messed up and tried to throw 4 times in a row.  We had 3rd down and 2 and he didn’t give it to Goldsmith or James Bond(both are playing D1 right now).  If we had gotten that first down we probably win the game.  That game went to the wire as well.  TCA was the better team golden pride BUT Peabody played better that night and deserved to win. I’ve had many of my Peabody friends that said that if we had played 10 times TCA would have won 9.  Sometimes it just works out that way.  We beat Adamsville in 2013 during the regular season but I knew we probably stole one and I was right, they got us in the playoffs and probably would have beaten us 8 out of 10. I realize your game against Adamsville was a pretty close game(I was there) but we weren’t worrying about Aville because we had handled them pretty good during the season.  That was the state championship that night.  Good luck this Friday!

Peabody was the better team.  9 times out of 10 really!