Peabody @ TCA

FightingBlue0

2 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Ok. 70/30  60/40  we will never know.  We have the Gold Ball.  If Signal Mountain who was a 4A team would not have been there. 72a would have had another Gold ball in 2013.  Same for Peabody in 2015 with Nashville Christian

Are you referring to the game when Signal Mtn played TCA?  That was 2010.  Time flies!  Adamsville played Trousdale in the 2013 state championship game in 2A.

3 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

GC was over looked, and they brought it.  We won't over look TCA.  GC won and that was the highlight of their season.  It is call an upset.  We have gotten over it. To be truthful about the loss, it has made us hungry and better.

I would Hope so. But it is still teenage kids. Y’all did beat the crap out of us last year. Tough thing for a kid to look past. Especially when they don’t have all the facts. Your a doctor you should know not to get ahead of yourself on the diagnosis. Saying your cured before the end could be deadly. 

2 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I would Hope so. But it is still teenage kids. Y’all did beat the crap out of us last year. Tough thing for a kid to look past. Especially when they don’t have all the facts. Your a doctor you should know not to get ahead of yourself on the diagnosis. Saying your cured before the end could be deadly. 

that's football talk

11 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Ohhhhh now.  Let’s dont start throwing out IF coach unleashes it will be over mid-third quarter. That may be that same cloudy crystal ball y’all were looking threw when y’all faced GC. Because I will Say it again. IF my aunt had balls she would be my uncle. Let’s stick to the facts SGT Friday. Hahahahahaha 

Gotta agree with ya!! Coach didn't have our linemen ready to play!!! We hadn't seen a small athletic line until GC!!!! Skill layers cant do anything without at least holding your on in the trenches!!!  Bad calls and players that didn't have the proper attitude going in got us what we deserved and I believe what we needed!!!! I throw out all same teams played and comparable competition In this one!! To many intangibles ! I would like to say if need be we will adjust but I cant say we will if need be!!!!! Noah isn't as fast as Davis but is bigger and a bit physical,he usually doesnt go dow. Till 3rd hit!! Hurry up Friday

21 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Athletes will be all over the field Friday.  I believe this will be won in the trenches.  Tca has the fastest guy on the field but Peabody has the most overall speed.  If our coach unleashes all our weapons it can be over mid-third quarter

Good thinking. Let’s not get too confident..we’ve already had a mishap this year and a lot of crow that was being eaten.