Peabody @ TCA

FightingBlue0

3 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Man y’all got us figured out. No need to play now. We forfeit. Hahahaha

Talking about it and doing it is two different things. If we all got our wishes on Friday we may leave a little more happy than how the game may have went, but our glory days are over and that’s why we are on the other side of the fence spectating. Hahaha

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

The playing surface is natural grass and is the best of any high school stadium I have ever seen. No crown on the field and it is a fast surface. There are places to set up lawn chairs but you have to arrive early for best spots. No question that this game will be standing room only. Arrive early, bring a radio and listen to the game on 105.3fm. Air time at 6:30pm

3 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Reitz,I gotta say I do love the turf!!!! The best high school game I have ever seen was at TCA in 2014 ,what a show the Tide and Lions put on!!

TCA always has very well maintained turf... having said that, I don’t know how we can all overlook Union City’s field. They have the best kept grass in high school football on this side of the state. 

3 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Reitz,I gotta say I do love the turf!!!! The best high school game I have ever seen was at TCA in 2014 ,what a show the Tide and Lions put on!!

3 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

No question about it, that game in 2014 was the real state championship game. It was a true game for the ages.

The 2013 game was an instant classic as well. I think that one gets overlooked a lot 

• Upvote 1