Union City Storms Into McKenzie

Bigsw02

Just now, BigEdMo said:

Now Pride why would you feed that last comment to bass. You know he predicted a big win. You just want to hear it again?

Not at all,I call it like I see it and I am still in shock from last night,however I did forget he said it wouldn't be close earlier!! I still think your Lions are dangerous and if LC hangs their hats on last night they will loose Thursday!!! I will be driving up to cheer yall on!!

2 hours ago, volsandtitans1 said:

The Rebel defense showed out tonight.  Once our backers and ends kept seeing the same three plays for a quarter, it was just playing assignment football and staying at home.  I really thought UC would try something different in the second half with some counters or reverses to catch the Rebels sucking in on the backside but they didn’t.  Comer had some nice play calls with passes over the top when the LB’s were blitzing.  Playoffs start next week for the Rebels.  

What do you UC peeps see how that one plays out?  What does GC do?

Gc throws half back passes and runs sweeps 

39 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Not at all,I call it like I see it and I am still in shock from last night,however I did forget he said it wouldn't be close earlier!! I still think your Lions are dangerous and if LC hangs their hats on last night they will loose Thursday!!! I will be driving up to cheer yall on!!

LC will not hang their hat on what happened to TCA last night. TCA is a good team and it will be a good challenge for the Falcons.