CoachT

Being there is only one Mr. Football for a kicker in the state 

Scott Payne K/P Signal Mountain.

PWO at Tennessee Tech

2018 Stats

Kick Offs 35 Touchbacks 26 Long of 75 yards several times

FG's 2 of 3 Long of 37 Yards

PATs 21 of 24 

Punts 26 for a 40.7 ave Long of 50 and 16 inside the 20.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7991876/5bb579804decbb061c719e3b

2017 stats

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7991876/59b7d0f70c5da405dc80be99

2016 stats

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7991876/57de30b55caa581e5c4a50e8

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

It's been stated already, But Aaron Swafford qb Meigs County. Minimal stats due to mercy ruling every team we have played this year. He's played mostly 2 to 2_1/2 quarters a game this year.

That’s the same way with all of cornersville players on 1st team 

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

Waverly #37 JD Dixon

1066 receiving yards 

16 TDs 

Career

2150 receiving yards

28 TDs 

Waverly #11 Gavin Stanfield 

1235 passing yards

13 passing TD

1 INT

Career

4489 passing yards

55 passing TD

6 INT

Gavin gotta have more yards for a career than that he is a 4 year starter and when he won Mr  football last year he had over 3500 yards passing . 

2 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

Gavin gotta have more yards for a career than that he is a 4 year starter and when he won Mr  football last year he had over 3500 yards passing . 

I agree. He only has 1200 yards this year? Those numbers cannot be accurate. I have seen this young man throw in 7 v 7 sessions the last couple of years where Marshall Co. was playing. 

5 minutes ago, District12AA said:

I agree. He only has 1200 yards this year? Those numbers cannot be accurate. I have seen this young man throw in 7 v 7 sessions the last couple of years where Marshall Co. was playing. 

Yea last year he had over 3200 and I know his freshman year he had over 2200 yards. But this year his passing numbers r down cuz we r more of a run.base team

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic